Ty 1512 comes home tomorrow!!!!!

cliffey83

New member
Got a call today and my ty is done at the body shop....all new fenders, new paint job, cowl hood. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow night after work, and immediately bolt on my new ZO6r's from Jim Longwith....I'll post pics Thursday morning if someone can get me access to a host. Should be bad A$$!!!
Chris
 

AlaskaTy

New member
Are they the black Z06Rs?? Still havent' seen those on a syty yet...but I guess we'll find out soon enough.
 

cliffey83

New member
A few more outside with the sun glistening down.
DSCN0246.JPG

DSCN0247.JPG

DSCN0248.JPG

DSCN0249.JPG

DSCN0250.JPG


I am very pleased with the work that was done and how the wheels look. Can't wait for Nationals now. On a side note, I think something may be wrong with my turbo or boost control....it just doesn't seem like it has the power it used to. Anybody got any ideas of stuff to check, or is anybody going to be in my area that could give me a hand before Nats?
Chris
 

sy112

New member
very slick paint job, looks like you might need to drop it a little bit. but gorgeous none the less.
 

442typhoondude

Ty'less Bum
Damn nice lookin Chris. You gotta come up to FCR in the near future for one of our BBQ's. It would be mostly Old's fanatics but it's a blast. Drop me a PM. Might be down in Lincoln this friday actually. If I see ya at Culver's I'll stop by and say what's up. Good luck with the Ty man. She looks great with the R's.
 

cliffey83

New member
I'd have to agree she is riding a little hi, but we can change that. Do the monomaxes bring it down any, or do I have to go with some blocks. Or, what is the best way for about a 2" drop.
 

cliffey83

New member
Jeremy, stealth look for me. It's been that way since my dad bought it in 99. The only identifying things are the GMC logo in the grill and the Typhoon sticker on the windshield. But no stickers on the back or sides. Makes it look cleaner I think.
 
Top