ty for sell or parts

T-Bone

Active member
Re: ty for sell or parts

Well, shucks. Looks like my $1000 has been matched but I got trumped on mileage since I am 15 hours away instead of 15 minutes.

Wait a minute, did the seller ever say he would even accept $1000........
 

milesengineer

New member
Re: ty for sell or parts

how does the truck run? i have a complete set of cladding and a perfect interior. im interested and in st pete.
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: ty for sell or parts

If he gets me some pics like requested ,and it does run , i will go down and buy it , as previously stated :)
 

Treymen

Donating Member
Re: ty for sell or parts

:worthless:

And I'll still take the block and exhaust. And the upper & lower intakes
 

neildemo

Administrator
Re: ty for sell or parts

I have everything needed to get her back on the road diff and complete cladding always wanted a red
I'll offer you 1500 and I am in pensacola can pick it up. Pm
Pm if its not sold.
 

BeastMaster02

New member
Re: ty for sell or parts

No pictures and no price and people are offering 1k for it thats not good if I was you I would put up price and pics for it. IMO its worth more than 1k
 

mysyclone

New member
Re: ty for sell or parts

Looks like the truck is more valuable than originally posted. Let the bidding war begin......
 

BoostedSUV

Active member
Re: ty for sell or parts

If the shell is free of rust it could be worth something to somebody to save. Its a 92 so I say let somebody save it. If was a 93 Jimmy SLT with a the typoon package I'd say part it out... :lol:
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: ty for sell or parts

OP hasnt posted in 29 hrs. I'm out.

You really planned on purchasing a block unseen and unheard and had full intentions of shipping it from miami to washington without overpaying for it ?:lol:
 
Re: ty for sell or parts

sorry that i haven't posted any pictue. it that i'm moving my shop and i been really busy .but ill do that on sat/sun i will not take 1000, i'll part it out first. the motor is complete and it runs i haven't driven in 6month last time i started i drove it out side the shop in/out only but it sound ok .it would sanden me to see another 92 ty go to parts that's why i rather sell it complete, but i won't give it away. intake upper/lower $450-500 only.
 

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks
Re: ty for sell or parts

Why does someone need to help you decide what you want to do ? Either sell it whole by posting a price or part it out , again by posting prices . Attempting to sell things on the internet takes more initiative on your end . Based on the thoughts you've typed and responses you've given , i dont have a great feeling that your typhoon would even make it from miami to tampa . Do you have any logs from datamaster or tunerpro that can expand on how well this vehicle drives on actual roads ?

A 92 ty with 119,000 miles , no 14pc body kit , missing front diff , no passenger seat , and who knows what else your not mentioning thats related to how it was stolen (broken window? , steering column? , damaged interior?) sounds like the engine is all thats left of value . From your post above on how it sounded ok driving in and out of the shop only sounds odd . Did you even hit 1700rpms coasting or idling from the parking spot to the parking lot ? My wifes wheelchair dings and scratches the interior of our other cars quite frequently . I can only assume the previous owners wheelchair has done the same to this typhoon ?

Unless your able to decide if you even want to sell the whole truck or not I am unable to justify the 4hr trip down just to see and hear what your not showing and saying . Maybe the 15 minutes away guy can check this thing out ?
 
Re: ty for sell or parts

like i stated before, it depends on how you see things. my first post specified that i didn't know if i should sell it or not, because i wasen't shore if there was any interest in a rebuilt and a project car. and i would rather sell it complete then have to take piece by piece and have to ship the parts i just don't have the time . i'll rather lose money and at the same time not lose another ty .
 
Top