Various Parts for sale.

Slyclone

Well-known member
Re: Various Parts for sale.

Im kinda intrested in all that VAC line stuff. Whats the number on it?
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: Various Parts for sale.

I might take those 3 brackets for the upper cooler. Shoot me a price.
 

Sy777

Member
Re: Various Parts for sale.

I'll take 2nd dibs on the intercooler brackets if the other person does not want them
 

Norm

Donating Member
Re: Various Parts for sale.

I'll pass on the brackets and Sy777 can take them.
 

V6QUICK

Member
Re: Various Parts for sale.

How much for the heater box + shipping to 67672?

I'm on the road right now. I want $35 for the heater box. When I get home I let you know on the shipping.
It will ship from 19428 if you want to estimate the shipping.
 

SuicideSy

New member
Re: Various Parts for sale.

I need the A/C bracket if its available, and the tensioner support bar (is it the part grouped with the intercooler brackets).
 
Top