RedlineRex
New member
Bought years ago from apeusa.com ($108 shipped in 2003). Still sitting in the original box and I still have the original receipt. Never installed.
Note that the item numbers may not be what they currently recommend for the SyTy's (according to apeusa.com). Please review these p/n's before commiting to a purchase.
using apeusa p/n's, comes with:
Q:1 FPG003 (incl Q:1 GSS340M & Q:1 400-835)
From what I gathered, the GSS340M and 400-835 were discontinued in Feb 2004. Not sure if that is good or bad. Maybe this fp is an antique.
$50shipped (US only). Paypal payment required. I'll ship it in a USPS Medium Flat Rate box so the buyer should receive in 2-3 bus. days from date of shipment.
Note that the item numbers may not be what they currently recommend for the SyTy's (according to apeusa.com). Please review these p/n's before commiting to a purchase.
using apeusa p/n's, comes with:
Q:1 FPG003 (incl Q:1 GSS340M & Q:1 400-835)
From what I gathered, the GSS340M and 400-835 were discontinued in Feb 2004. Not sure if that is good or bad. Maybe this fp is an antique.
$50shipped (US only). Paypal payment required. I'll ship it in a USPS Medium Flat Rate box so the buyer should receive in 2-3 bus. days from date of shipment.
Last edited: