Who wants to go out street racing and represent?

HEy guys I was wondering if any of you want to get togther and go out street racing in Toms River Saturday night? There is way to much rice out ther that has no respect for our trucks. I was out the other night and a ricer with a 2nd gen Eclipse say that our trucks are shitty and they can go from 50 at all. So he tells me that he has a huge greddy front mount and big 16g so I am think this will definately be intresting becuase if you know anything about DSM the FWD are faster then the awd from fifty they are gears different. So we rollout with like 15 ricers and me they are all laughing and say you going to get waxed, but with the new 52 and the vortec I think not, mine only worry was I am only running on 10psi. SO while we are sitting there I open the downpipe so it sounds total differnt from when I rolled in. Anybody at the E-town for the swap meet know how mean they sound like this. SO From 50 we drop it and I am amazed buy the new performance of the Sy those satge 3 vortecs and that turbo just pull 3 cars on his import ass and don't stop. So we all go back and I get a little respects for my truck. SO then they telll the Ty is the slow one. SO I was just wondering if anybody wanted to get totgther Sat night and go down and show some ricers whats up?
 

CLONE

New member
Tydriver said:
Anyone else see a lil rice in this signature ? Or is it just me? :wink:

Come race me with your Ty then. Oh wait, I don't race my Nissan, I beat it to death as a daily driver. But if I did race it, I'm sure it'd run 10.31@132 in the 1/4.
 

Spencer

New member
Re: Who wants to go out street racing and represent?

Syclone2882 said:
mine only worry was I am only running on 10psi.

How are you only running 10 psi? If you have the PTE setup isn't the waste gate actuator 15psi? Only way I see you getting 10psi is if there's a leak somewhere.
 

Tydriver

TurboLS6 Powa'
CLONE said:
Tydriver said:
Anyone else see a lil rice in this signature ? Or is it just me? :wink:

Come race me with your Ty then. Oh wait, I don't race my Nissan, I beat it to death as a daily driver. But if I did race it, I'm sure it'd run 10.31@132 in the 1/4.

Heh..... Cant... Still suffering from that "air management" problem as mentioned in my signature.. But thanks for the offer ! :wink:
 

Tydriver

TurboLS6 Powa'
CLONE said:
Tydriver said:
Heh..... Cant... Still suffering from that "air management" problem as mentioned in my signature.. But thanks for the offer ! :wink:

Canada, eh?


UPS 'eh ? Tony has been great, as has been Nolan too.. My ancy little ass just cant wait.. I realistically have no reason to complain, they are doing me a favor and I appreciate it. 8)
 

Loeryder

New member
BTW we walked one of the sentra SE-R POS on the way to chitown for the GLG. Yes it was an SE-R, Yes it had the gay emblems on it, yes it had the gay wing on it.

Around 75-80 we punched it and I walked past him and took the lead.
Bout 115 I was several cars ahead.
I wasn't impressed at all.

Ricer flyby soon to follow...
A slow ass sentra with some tailights. ok.
 
Only running 10psi becuase that is where I set the rod at to break in the newly built motor. As of last weekend it had finally reached a 1000 miles and is going a dyno to be tuned and turned up to 16or18 psi but I wanted to run low boost to break the motor in
 

CLONE

New member
Loeryder said:
BTW we walked one of the sentra SE-R POS on the way to chitown for the GLG. Yes it was an SE-R, Yes it had the gay emblems on it, yes it had the gay wing on it.

Around 75-80 we punched it and I walked past him and took the lead.
Bout 115 I was several cars ahead.
I wasn't impressed at all.

Ricer flyby soon to follow...
A slow ass sentra with some tailights. ok.

Wow, impressive. Now you gotta step up to a civic vtec :roll:
 

Loeryder

New member
yeah ok...

Just keep on passing all those grandmas with your flashers on, I am sure they are all easily impressed.

Hell even you should be able to take an SI, come on now boi...
 

CLONE

New member
Wait till I get home and find some pencil and paper. Then I'll have a 10.31@132 for my se-r. I can even write byron raceway on it.
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
I might be up there I have not been there since the GN was stolen mostly because that was a real car and even that had a hard time beating the people up there and I don't want to be crawling home with my tail between my legs. But the TY is running better these days so we say see and if not maybe we will take my friends 502, 250 shot, prochargered(coming this week with a new set of dart fully ported heads), tubbed out bad ass 74 camero. Well maybe not he is a little girly man when it comes to street racing or even taking it out on the street. I guess I will just have to beat up on the little boys in their stangs and rice all night if I have to bring the TY.
 

BlackS10SS

New member
Bill...

Bill...

U got no respecy from the rice...I just laught at the Rice around here...Very few are fast...

So when u guys gonna come and invade TR ill set u up wit some runs...
 

GMcloneNJ

New member
Billy Boy. I'll hang w/ you Sat. night. I'll give you a buzz on the phone at the end of the week. Need to make plans where to meet in T River. And, of course the Sy will be there too. :p
 
Top