WTB 2 damaged rims

JAY

Donating Member
Does anyone have any that are bent &/or not usable??
Let me know. No rush at all, just going with an idea.
Thanks.
 

blue83z

Donating Member
Re: WTB 2 damaged rims

scottyblazinlow has a front I believe. He has a pretty recent post too. If you cant find it PM me and I will give you his phone number (unless he sees this first).
 

sy605

Member
Re: WTB 2 damaged rims

I have two fronts and a rear with minor lip damage. When I say minor I mean you can drive on them no problem. Let me know.
 

"Nickel"

S-Series Syco
Re: WTB 2 damaged rims

This is right up there with an engine block table.. I my do this with my stockers when they are retired.:squint:
 

Chest Rockwell

Active member
Re: WTB 2 damaged rims

I have a front and a rear, but plans for both. One will likely end up cut in half, and the face will be my garage clock. The other will end up a hose reel. Some day.
 
Top