WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

84blaze

New member
Wanted to buy a complete syclone or typhoon engine (Manifolds, turbo, harness, ecm, etc)

Preferably in the west since Im located in B.C Canada.
 

92TyLA

New member
Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

I believe theres one in racingjunk.com
Look in internet finds forum, I think.
 

Sportmachines

Active member
Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

We have several complete motors available. Wrong coast, but we have options. Let us know. Thanks
 

84blaze

New member
Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

Thanks for the replies guys! I really appreciate it.

That engine has been sold...

To get us back to topic here. . .
Now this engine is finding it's way into a local 1993 Typhoon to bring it back to life! A worthy application, we think.
 
Last edited:

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

I have a couple complete drivetrains as well. I'm in Cleveland but if you feel like making a road trip, i'd hook you up.
 

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside
Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

How much does a complete engine usually go for?
Depends how complete and what they need. I have an ad on Craigslist right now for a complete engine and trans for $1100, and $1500.
 

Don W.

Stab it and steer it
Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

And if yur interested in parts I have a good crank (std.) stock rods & pistons (std.) Stock heads. Bunch of other goodies. Everything except the block and manifolds.
 
Top