Zimmer Wing Gone

92typhooner

New member
So this weekend I got a wild hair and decided to sand off the Zimmer Wing on the back of my Ty. This thing has been eating away at the metal unerneith. And well it just looked like S*** and covered up part of my side windows.
What it looked like
ty2-1.jpg

ty3-1.jpg

ty7.jpg


AFER
tyspoiler1.jpg

tyspoiler2.jpg

tyspoiler3.jpg

tyspiler4.jpg


Now I need to take out the side windows and sand blast the metal to clean it all up and proced from there.
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Zimmer Wing Gone

someone stealing the wing from trash can?

Looks good, good choice with removal.

tyspiler4.jpg
 

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Zimmer Wing Gone

If you didnt throw that wing away, may want to contact Gary Shanock and see if he is interested in it.

GAShan is his user name.
 

92typhooner

New member
Re: Zimmer Wing Gone

I have a friend that owns a auto glass company so he is going to help me get the gaskets at a decent price. He is also this weekend going to pop out the quarter glass so I can sand blast and clean up the metal. and then he will put them back in for me after i prime the Ty.
 

TY0618

Member
Re: Zimmer Wing Gone

I believe they are disc. When I was at the dealership, I bought the last 3. that were on epic.
 
Top