09 Shingdig

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Anyone throw together any plans for it yet?

Pope and I were talking about it the other day, wondered where its going to be this year and when? I know there's a lot of guys going to Nats this year and that might hinder some of them going to another meet only 3 months after that.. Just tossing out ideas though..

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!
Re: 09 Shingdig

Anyone throw together any plans for it yet?

Pope and I were talking about it the other day, wondered where its going to be this year and when? I know there's a lot of guys going to Nats this year and that might hinder some of them going to another meet only 3 months after that.. Just tossing out ideas though..

I think the shindig is every other year. It's the year nats isnt.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

I thought were were going to make it bi-Annual due to Nats going bi-annual. Nats would be 09, Homecoming/Shindig would happen in 10 while Nats is off prepping for 2011?

I mean, if you guys wanna do something, im not stopping anyone.... the more local events, the better.

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

Besides myself and dennis , who else is 100% going to nats ? Shindig would be nice to make this year if there is one , but having the cheaper alternative of a local meet a couple months away seems like it would keep the f.a.s.t. member count at nats low .

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

I thought were were going to make it bi-Annual due to Nats going bi-annual. Nats would be 09, Homecoming/Shindig would happen in 10 while Nats is off prepping for 2011?

I mean, if you guys wanna do something, im not stopping anyone.... the more local events, the better.
Thats what I wondered. If it was going to be a yearly thing or biyearly thing.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Pretty sure im going...i think....maybe....i dunno.

I gotta figure out some more crap first...

TYHOGG

I wouldn't mind having something later this year, maybe this winter when our weather is the best and my shop is up and running. Nats is out of the question for me this year.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Just so everyone who doesnt make it to FL events on a regular basis, we have 2 events twice a year that do happen: Memorial Meet (memorial weekend) and Miami Meet (at Gary Shanocks end of January).

There is something coming up here July 25th at New Symrna Speedway. We get to drive on the track and do some gross displays of horsepower for those who want to go.

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

Well my horsepower display is gross , but dont know if the wifey will let me skate out for a weekend right before nats . Ill try to work my magic and let you .