2015 NASTE Meet Oct 11th

sharkbait

Re: 2015 naste meet oct 11

Re: 2015 naste meet oct 11

fed ex "attempted" to deliver my rebuilt A1000 pump today. well see if they deliver it tomorrow. Its four bolts and two pos/neg wires. I should still be in on this gathering.

CentrlNJSy

Re: 2015 NASTE Meet Oct 11th

How did I turn into "CentrlNJTY"? Check attendance list. Is there some kind of surprise in store for me at this meet? Did NASTE buy me a Ty?!? You guys are the best! :lol:

92 Ty 1173

Should be there with a Sy and hopefully the Ty too. Not sure if its will be 2 or 3 people. Jason

ziembic

Donating Member

My Typhoon is going to look a lot like a trailblazer SS. Too much work to bring a missing its cladding and engine relic of good times in the past.

mattw

Regretfully I will not be able to make it out. I did get my new engine installed earlier this week but unfortunately I have an oil leak near the rear main. I haven't had time to troubleshoot it yet but I'm hoping the engine doesn't have to come back out... I'm hoping its coming from somewhere above but I know I installed a distributor gasket and I'm quite sure the back of the intake and the oil pressure sensor are all sealed up well...

Last edited:

autoaddictions

Please make your decision on if your coming or not and get on or off the list. At this point I need to figure out how much food an bev. We need as well as table and chairs. Weather forecast is excellent for a drive or in some cases a tow. Come on guys get signed up. Thanks.

Sy10

Still shifting...

For some reason, kept thinking this was in November. Damn I'm getting old... Been busy as hell since Carlisle, and haven't been on the board much since. However, I got the GT back on all 6 last month, so I'll most likely be coming by myself with Nick and Yukon John.

Unless it blows up between garage and trailer, ill be there. Sounds funny....but if you know me its the truth, i have the worst luck.