Dash lights not working

DaveP's Ghost

Ok.
Follow the harness away from the gray loom, towards the switch. There is a connector for the fog light switch. Remove the 2 screws that hold the switch in. Then remove the 2 screws that hold the headlight switch panel in. Pull the headlight switch panel out, and move it to the side. You will see the connector at the bottom of the cavity behind the headlight switch. This connector is held in with one 7mm hex head screw.

Going towards the firewall from the gray loom, there are the four wires that go to the fuse box taps that are above the fuses. There is a little locking tang, I use a small screwdriver to push the tang in. One wire is pink, and has a clear connector, one wire is gray and has a green connector, one is orange and has a black connector, and the ground wire goes up to the "Buss Bar Ground" which is on the pedal support bracket just to the left of the brake pedal. It it a BITCH to get to, but can be done with the hush panel removed. Again, it has a locking tab on it that can be pressed with your thumb, then it pulls off.

I did this post from memory. It has been many, many years since I worked with a fog light harness. I think I got the wire and connector colors and number of wires correct, but possibly not. This should be enough to get you going...........