Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler

choffert1

Re: Interest Thread: SM replacement Lower Intercooler

Looks good guys!!! My sy is almost ready to make some sound and this is my last piece before it is able to hit the road in full force.

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.

Can you find a larger diameter fan? The mounting plate looks like it is obstructing a lot of flow.

Looks like a nice piece! :tup:

Sportmachines

Final pre production prototype and test fit. Full production will commence this week.

u8y9ana2.jpg
zemesara.jpg

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

So when can we expect these to ship? Obviously we all still owe a balance before shipment, but that shouldn't take us long.

jharrison

How much more will the silicone hose in the picture be? I would like one of those as well.

choffert1

Does it come with the pump & lower air deflector? if not how much extra?

Sportmachines

First off, thanks everyone for the input, feedback, support and patience!

Now some answers. They should be ready to ship within the next two weeks. There will be a post on here when I have a solid date. And at that time I can start taking balances and figuring out shipping and such.

The silicone hose, johnson IC pumps, and air deflectors will also be available to add to your order.

The deflector in the picture is a stock one, we made this IC with provisions to use the stock one, or one that you may have made for the stock lower IC. We are also bending up some aluminum ones as an optional extra as well and will have a pic of that one soon.

Thanks!

choffert1

One more question, was that hose included in the full silicone kit?

WyoSyclone

Can you find a larger diameter fan? The mounting plate looks like it is obstructing a lot of flow.

Looks like a nice piece! :tup:

I used the 7" B&M fan on the DutchTy cooler I purchased a few years back...works great...some pics on my photobucket page. The B&M should work great here as well.

Sportmachines

We have started to ship these. We have sent all of you who participated in the GP a PM with the details, balance, options and payment info. As soon as we hear back from you and recieve payment they will go out ASAP. Thank you!