New Member from New Mexico

Syclone159

Donating Member
Hey!

My name is David and I'm from Farmington New Mexico. After years of searching I finally found my Syclone! 1991 GMC Syclone #0159. I am the second owner of this beautiful machine. It has 27,420 original miles and is completely stock. The tonneau cover has some missing stitches around the front and rear edge but the rest of the truck is nearly flawless. Thanks for allowing me to be a member. I look forward to years of discussions and advice from everyone.

Attachments

• truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
  • truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
  • truck 3.jpg
    truck 3.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1

Jay92Ty

Donating Member
Re: New Member from New Mexico

Nice find. You can never go wrong in finding one of these trucks stock. Congrats:tup: and Welcome

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

Good to see that truck in some new hands!

#159 is very nice. The previous owner is a customer of mine and did great job at keeping it clean and stock :tup:

There are a few SyTys in the area. I know of at least a couple Syclones and a couple Typhoons including mine.

Syclone159

Donating Member

Good to see that truck in some new hands!

#159 is very nice. The previous owner is a customer of mine and did great job at keeping it clean and stock :tup:

There are a few SyTys in the area. I know of at least a couple Syclones and a couple Typhoons including mine.

You wouldn't be the guy that works at the RV shop in Farmington are you? The last owner told me about a Ty guy in town

SYO237

SyTy Registry

You wouldn't be the guy that works at the RV shop in Farmington are you? The last owner told me about a Ty guy in town

Bro, look at his avatar and then with a straight face tell me you dont know who he is....

Rodney is Legend. There are old indian tales about him. The wind whispers his name. Yuengling flows in his veins.

Syclone159

Donating Member

Well then Legend "TYRODD" hit me up some time. Sorry SYO237, I should have recognized that ass...hahaha

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

Ese culo me reconoce...

That would be me! If I'm not out exposing myself on mountain tops I can usually be found at Al's Trailer Sales.

Jimmy

Banned

Ese culo me reconoce...

That would be me! If I'm not out exposing myself on mountain tops I can usually be found at Al's Trailer Sales.

Some gay at work said you have an ass like a 12 year old boy.

:dunno:

Syclone159

Donating Member

So tomorrow I will finally get a chance to change out the spark plugs, oil, and other basic maintenance before I finally get to drive it farther than from the old owner's house to mine. I crawled under my truck for a quick look and saw there were several rust holes in the exhaust pipes. Shocking to me considered it was garage kept and only 27k miles. I was looking around for different OEM parts and noticed it is very hard if not impossible to find stock parts. Is it just me or is it going to be a nightmare keeping up with maintenance and keeping the truck stock at the same time??

ChiPhoon

Chicago Typhoon!

So tomorrow I will finally get a chance to change out the spark plugs, oil, and other basic maintenance before I finally get to drive it farther than from the old owner's house to mine. I crawled under my truck for a quick look and saw there were several rust holes in the exhaust pipes. Shocking to me considered it was garage kept and only 27k miles. I was looking around for different OEM parts and noticed it is very hard if not impossible to find stock parts. Is it just me or is it going to be a nightmare keeping up with maintenance and keeping the truck stock at the same time??

straight pipe cat back your all set :)

was cool visiting the 4 corners btw.

KyS10

Donating Member

Welcome. I'm also in New Mexico. But I'm about 6 hours away from Farmington.