Official Hotel: Hampton Inn, Monroe, Michigan.

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator
Re: Official Hotel: Hampton Inn, Monroe, Michigan.

Don't worry you can still book rooms, just tell them that you are with our group and would like to be close by.

1madgumby

Adding 10 more rooms today. Was told that there were only 2 more NON smoking rooms & all the rest are smoking rooms. So if you don't smoke you better snag them up. I will have more info later today to be 100% for sure.

Aj.

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator

Just wanted to send out a warning. We have reserved 10 more rooms. If you have NOT booked your room or plan on doing so at the event, nothing is guarenteed.

So, if you have not booked the hotel room yet, I suggest you do so, so you have a room reserved at the event hotel. We will be watching the reservations, and if the 10 rooms get reserved, we will make sure we have more rooms blocked off, or reserve another hotel if need be :tup:

Anyways, most of the meet happens at Unlimited Truck and Trailer, and there is plenty of room there for the events Saturday.

Saturday will be a nice gig, we have gotten a tent, tables, chairs, a live band, roasted pig, hamburgers, and other side dishes. Durring the BBQ we will also have the raffle and drawing. Should be a fun event for sure!

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

just so long as there is CHEESE this time :)

Syclone#1992 said:
Just wanted to send out a warning. We have reserved 10 more rooms. If you have NOT booked your room or plan on doing so at the event, nothing is guarenteed.

So, if you have not booked the hotel room yet, I suggest you do so, so you have a room reserved at the event hotel. We will be watching the reservations, and if the 10 rooms get reserved, we will make sure we have more rooms blocked off, or reserve another hotel if need be :tup:

Anyways, most of the meet happens at Unlimited Truck and Trailer, and there is plenty of room there for the events Saturday.

Saturday will be a nice gig, we have gotten a tent, tables, chairs, a live band, roasted pig, hamburgers, and other side dishes. Durring the BBQ we will also have the raffle and drawing. Should be a fun event for sure!