Official Hotel: Hampton Inn, Monroe, Michigan.

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator
Hampton Inn Monroe
1565 NORTH DIXIE HIGHWAY, MONROE, Michigan, USA 48162
Tel: +1-734-289-5700 Fax: +1-734-289-3300

You will need the confirmation# 83987940 & the organization: Syclone Typhoon Homecoming 2008.

Rooms are $99.00 per. night + tax ( will need a credit card when calling) above to get the discount for the room!

Once again the phone# to hotel: (734)289-5700 or (877) 877-0104 Fax# (734) 289-3300

Here is the website for a preview of the hotel:http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=MONMIHX&WT.srch=1

All rooms are double queen beds, non smoking, and the hotel also has a pool, workout room and continental breakfast!

All 20 rooms must be rented to get the discount!

There (TRYING!!) to get all the rooms as close as they can towards the back of the hotel overlooking the parking lot were we will be stationed. Looks like there is a chance we will rope it off too! So when you get there park in the back of the hotel. Check in time is 2pm. check out is 11am.

Cancellation to anyones room MUST be made by 5/25/2008 and NO later!!!! If you cancel later WE are stuck with the cost if a person or persons do not show!

PLEASE REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!!

Thanks!
The Homecoming Committee

janeto72

Re: Official Hotel: Hampton Inn, Monroe, Michigan.

Another room rented!You guys better hurry up and get your rooms!

SY2932

Administrator

Me three
icon_smile.gif
! See everyone in June :cool:!

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

Booked,,, but the broad there was dumb.:rotf:

sly dvl

Ya, it's got a Turbo

Ok, Newbie question here. Hampton is the official hotel, but is there any disadvantage to staying at the Holiday Inn which was mentioned earlier? Where are all the events (meet & greet, BBQ etc) taking place? At the Hampton?

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator

sly dvl said:
Ok, Newbie question here. Hampton is the official hotel, but is there any disadvantage to staying at the Holiday Inn which was mentioned earlier? Where are all the events (meet & greet, BBQ etc) taking place? At the Hampton?
Yes, you want to be at the Hampton Inn or you will miss majority of the meet. :tup:

sly dvl

Ya, it's got a Turbo

Syclone#1992 said:
Yes, you want to be at the Hampton Inn or you will miss majority of the meet. :tup:
Got it.

Thanks Tim.

SY-1193

One more room gone! I just made my reservations. See everyone there.

Syclone Rob said:
Booked,,, but the broad there was dumb.:rotf:

I can confirm the above quote...
She forgot to take my credit card info. so I called back and she forgot in 30 seconds I had called.
So I had to start all over with her.

1madgumby

Come now, Im right down the street from the hotel, you can help me get the headers, & turbo on.. :)

turboj91

Anyone want to share a room. I should be able to fly into Det. Metro. I would travel alone. If someone wants to drive there and needs a copilot, I'm game. I'm located in central CT and could drive to Mass, RI, NY or NJ to meet up.

George Blake

DONATING MEMBER

That garantees that she's hot. If she's dumb and they keep her, there can only be one reason. Either that or she's got naked pics of her boss.....
SY-1193 said:
One more room gone! I just made my reservations. See everyone there.

I can confirm the above quote...
She forgot to take my credit card info. so I called back and she forgot in 30 seconds I had called.
So I had to start all over with her.

SY-1193

George Blake said:
That garantees that she's hot. If she's dumb and they keep her, there can only be one reason. Either that or she's got naked pics of her boss.....

LOL! I was thinking that. She just giggled at everything I said.

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator

Hey guys, just wanted to say the sooner you book the better. We have to reserve 20 rooms by May 25th and then everyone gets the discount. The earlier you book, the less hassle for us!

Thanks!

sly dvl

Ya, it's got a Turbo

One more booked. Megan said there were only about 6-7 rooms confirmed thus far so still lots of availability left.

janeto72

looks like only the Canadians have booked rooms...come on guys!Discounts are good.

JSM

Room reserved, as of my call there were 9 with names attached to them.