Ordering your Carlisle Tickets

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh
Hey Tom, are we good to pay for the carlisle tickets now or do we have to wait for some more details to come through? I saw the option to select SyTy Sportmachines for the club selection but I then backed off just in case. Can you let me know?

Thanks
Rob

Sportmachines

Re: Ordering your Carlisle Tickets

Yep, its all set. The group is set up and you will get all of your packets and tickets ahead of time. So please get on there and register!

Thanks Rob!

gary sy

Any updates, info or tricks you got up you're sleeve for Carlisle this year Tom ? ;)

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

I have 2 buddies that are coming with me this year, now my registration allows me and 1 buddy to get in. Where do I go to get a entrance ticket for my other bud?

Ric1319

Donating Member

I just registered can't wait. Just wondering, Is the hotel pick out yet?

2500avalanche

The hotels last year were great. Very clean, nice, didnt really worry about the trucks overnight.

gary sy

I have 2 buddies that are coming with me this year, now my registration allows me and 1 buddy to get in. Where do I go to get a entrance ticket for my other bud?
Rob , just have your buddy ride in with someone from the hotel ill have an extra seat no problem . :tup:

Sportmachines

Thanks for the feedback guys. We are working out the details on hotels. We looked at options, but liked the ones we had last year as well. Easy drive in the mornings, nice and clean, and not from from route 11 if folks want to grab food or go to the store.

We always have tricks up our sleeve! We like going all out to make the event worth while for everyone. We are going to try and share more of the "secrets" a head of time and get everyone amped up about the event this year.

Thanks all! Looking forward to a killer turn out!

Tom