Poison Ivy?

13Pelle

Re: Poison Ivy?

Yep. Didn't have it before, and since, I have an ivy-looking rash about the height of the grass at the hotel.

Maybe I'm just lucky?

Lucky not so much....it was planned and targeted for you. Just a parting gift from the State of Michigan.... ;)

powercat6

I guess it could be poision ivy. I thought my ankles were just sunburnt and mosquito bitten.

ankle.jpg

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3

I always seem to get poison ivy/oak, but I didn't get poison ivy or any other rash at the HC. (I wore sandals the whole time)

MikeRenz

not stock

i got eaten up by bugs....but no ivy. i'm still a tad itchy. mighta been from sharing a bed w/ smaug though.

TY0618

We have a saying up here in the canadian wildernes... "leaves of three let it be, leaves of four, wipe some more!"

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

i got bit a million times..

homecoming crew needs to fix that next time around. I don't care if the hotel doesn't mow, they need to.

the bugs alone were enough to keep me from going back .

13Pelle

i got bit a million times..

homecoming crew needs to fix that next time around. I don't care if the hotel doesn't mow, they need to.

the bugs alone were enough to keep me from going back .

Agreed.....It is already being resolved. :tup:

turbodig

We know all about bugs here... this isn't bugs.

Bugs bite you all over, and don't last a week.

This was a rash of some sort, and not any higher up than ankles. Itches like crazy.

Maybe it was from the Cracker Barrel...

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

Bugs bite you all over, and don't last a week.

Not always. From some online chigger information:

"On its host, the chigger usually moves about until it reaches a place where it is somewhat confined, such as around ankles, under socks, or behind knees. when people sit on chigger-infested ground, frequently they may get severe chigger bites around the waistline or in the crotch area, especially under belts and elastic bands of underwear. Sometimes chiggers may move to the upper torso and attack the armpits. Chiggers become active in June, but outdoor activities and warm days around the Fourth of July result in increased complaints about chiggers."

That being said, it does look more like a rash rather than a group of small welts caused by chiggers. Maybe a reaction to a chemical put on the grass??