Post your lame ass reason for not coming to NatsXI errrrrrr HC2

Loeryder

Re: Post your lame ass reason for not coming to NatsXI errrrrrr HC2

No Jimmy?
F that , I'm out! lol

Gas money and vac time for me.

They way I see it is it will more than likely be most of the same trucks as last year at HC2.
With gas prices, for what I'd spend if I towed to MI I could fly to FL!
For me is gonna be the shindig and see some of the southern trucks that haven't made it north in a long time, if ever.

LIL QIK

HELL YEA I GOT BOOST!

Waiting for the next Nats........if there is one.

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator

Loeryder said:
Gas money and vac time for me.

There is a gas card being offered, and there are quite a few trucks showing up that have not showed up last year! :tup:

WyoSyclone

Wife is out of town for two months taking care of 4 ailing parents... I'm babysitting animals, the house, and trying to keep my sanity :nopity:

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3

F'n veterinarian bills. This past weekend my wife seem like she going to let me go to HC, she even mention to my mother I probably wasn't going to a family event on HC weekend because of a truck meet in MI.

Monday night I notice one of my dog eyes is bothering him. Long story short his eye pressure was highly elevated and the eye is damaged and painful. A Trip to ER and a couple consultations, He is getting surgery today to have his eye removed, (He is blind so its not that big of deal) Its not looking good for me going to HC.

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

dgoodhue said:
F'n veterinarian bills. This past weekend my wife seem like she going to let me go to HC, she even mention to my mother I probably wasn't going to a family event on HC weekend because of a truck meet in MI.

Monday night I notice one of my dog eyes is bothering him. Long story short his eye pressure was highly elevated and the eye is damaged and painful. A Trip to ER and a couple consultations, He is getting surgery today to have his eye removed, (He is blind so its not that big of deal) Its not looking good for me going to HC.

man you guys just haven't had any luck with those pups in the past year or so.. sorry to hear..