2nd Annual Midwest SyTy Meet Sat & Sun 6/24-6/25

danimal95

Re: 2nd Annual Midwest SyTy Meet Sat & Sun 6/24-6/25

Glad you'll be able to make it. I know you were not able to stay last year. Not sure everyone had the chance to check out your TT LS swapped Ty.

yeah I'm not really a car show guy,can't say I'll be there much longer this year:)

90SLGND

I'm from the Waukesha area. I'm excited to talk to people who know these machines quite well. I'm hoping a few will drive mine and help figure out a few issues i have.

SEL777

One of 101

I'm from the Waukesha area. I'm excited to talk to people who know these machines quite well. I'm hoping a few will drive mine and help figure out a few issues i have.

if you're having issues, bring it to one of our wrench sessions.

SEL777

One of 101

Check in this section (MW) for updates. One has yet to be planned....MARK!! I host one at my place in Hoffman near 90 & 59 usually once a year. Mark said he would host one too. You can look at old threads in the MW section.

SEL777

One of 101

Our show will be here before you know it. If you're finishing up getting ready....get on it. We need everyone we can get. We were close to 40 trucks last year and want more this year.

SEL777

One of 101

TIC TOC...the date for our 2nd annual show in nearly upon us. Finish up those trucks and bring them to our show. If you're within a few hours away, you need to be there. Heck when Nationals and Homcoming events were around, I'd drive 7 or more hours. There seems to more interest in the the FB group, so you can check info there too. Shirts will be available again, but will be pre-paid through PP 1st (more info in SyTy MW FB page). Hope to see all who attended last year and new faces too. Show your support, and come for a good time.

SEL777

One of 101

One week and a day away. Hope to see all who made it last year and new faces this year. Weather looks to be great again, shine 'em up and bring 'em out!! See youz next Saturday at Volo!

SEL777

One of 101

Just a few days away. Lots of views on this thread, not much response though. We're hoping to best the number of truck from last year which was nearly 40. Weather looks to be great too. Shine them up and bring them out to support our group of SyTy lovers!!

SEL777

One of 101

Well, the 2nd Annual show was a success! For those that took time out of their busy schedules to make the show, and any of the other stuff that followed, Mark & I would like to say thanks. Big thanks to Mark for doing most of the work on FB and Volo, and to Fred and Lori for hosting the camping. Although the truck count was down from last year, we still had a great time, good weather, at a fun location. I was happy to see we had some who traveled to make the show, IN, MI and WI were representing, and showing support for SyTy's. Thanks to Tim, Sean, Nick, and Joe for helping with the giveaway items too. What was left will be there for next year. Last thanks goes out to Tom at Sportmachines who was again kind enough to send us a box of goodies to give out to the SyTyers. We plan to do this again same time next year, so mark you calendars now!