3rd Annual Midwest SyTy Meet - June 23-24

SEL777

One of 101
MW SyTyers, once again the meet will be held at Volo Auto Museum in Volo IL. After the show it's off to grab some dinner, then off to Fred & Lori's to camp out, and Sunday morning brunch at Starved Rock. If you've attended past events, great! If you haven;t been to this event to see 30-40 SyTy's and BS with everyone who loves these trucks, you should make it. You have plently of time to get 'em off the stands and ready for out 3rd annual meet. There is also info on our FB pages. More info to come as the date approach. It's a fun filled weekend, and we hope to see you there!

neildemo

Administrator
A trailer so I can buy your stuff :) not sure Think I might bring a Car I can just drive Kinda over the Towing thing!

SEL777

One of 101
With the fleet of Sy Tys you own...I'm sure you can find one to drive. That was always the fun part for me...even all those times I went solo.

SEL777

One of 101
3 months to go, almost 100 views and no one else but Neil posted? Weak! Get those trucks ready for a fun show and weekend!

SEL777

One of 101
Less than a month away fellow SyTy lovers. Get those trucks ready for a great show and fun weekend!

SEL777

One of 101
Hope to see you. We always want as many trucks as we can get. I sure you're used to it, but many of us will enjoy drooling over all the hard work you've done to your Ty. I missed you at Speed Inc's open house...but I did mention to someone how fast it is when I was there with my SyTy shirt on...you know, representin'.

Typhoonracer

Old Guard GURU
I know there is a caravan starting in Hoffman estates... any body up for breakfast before that???

No the Ty is not ready but I will be there in a Turbocharged truck!!!
with at least one SYTY fan!!!

SEL777

One of 101
A big thanks to all the SyTyers that made it out to the show at Volo (or the rest of the stuff), the Chick 'n' Dip for dinner, camping out at Fred & Lori's and starved Rock for Brunch. Great weather and a fun time with MW SyTyers! If you missed it or came w/o your (running) truck just wearing a SyTy hat, for shame. Numbers were down, but that will not stop Mark and I from doing it again next year. My thanks go out to Mark for working it out with Volo, Nick & Melissa for taking on the shirts, Fred and Lori for their hospitality, Steven for finding a photographer for next to free, Sean for all the FB reminders, JSM for coming up and bringing parts for the raffle, and Tim for his support. We couldn't of done it w/o youz. If you're a few hours away, you need to attend. Better numbers would be great, but really it those who choose to look at the pix who are missing out on the fun, friends, and camaraderie this group has to offer. So, come get some!