Caravan from NY / NJ to carlisle

vinnieTy

TY # 1889
Just wondering who if any are coming from the lower NY / NJ area that are going to Carlisle. Also what days are you planning to go. thanks

NJ93TY

Donating Member
Re: Caravan from NY / NJ to carlisle

Vin, I plan on leaving Thursday at 11am from my apt in 08809. I'm right off Rt 78 and you're welcome to meet me there.

gary sy

We wont be able to meet along the way but we are heading out early Thursday too!!!! :tup:

vinnieTy

TY # 1889

Thanks Gary. I guess i will just see everyone there. I will be there Friday night.

Captain Morgan

Moderated User

Are you running 80 toward Williamsport then down 15? I'm headed out Friday morning as well.. Not sure what time..

he won't be anywhere near I-80 if he's leaving from here, that shits like 2 hours north :p

odds are he is going 72 -> 38 -> 206 -> 276 -> 76.... with a few other country roads in between :lol:

TyMom1754

Well if any one is going from ny we are south of buffalo. We will be taking 219 to 417 we will be getting on the 15 just before mansfield pa. We will be leaving early am like 730-8 am

mattw

Well if any one is going from ny we are south of buffalo. We will be taking 219 to 417 we will be getting on the 15 just before mansfield pa. We will be leaving early am like 730-8 am

Early AM Thursday or Friday? You will pass right through Williamsport. If your headed down Friday I'll follow you...