Did you get your freebies?

Loeryder

I know there were a few times we walked around handing free stuff out and of course after the raffle we had a mass giving to anyone who had not received anything.

There were a few things I brought to give away that I still have left overs from.

If any Nats attendees would like any of the SyTy coloring pages or posters (that were intended for the kids) or any of the Stormwatch, SyTy.net sightings cards I will ship you some free of charge for Nats attendees only!
PM me your ship to address and the room # you stayed in at Nats (for verification only).

If any non-attendees would like to get some of these PM me for special pricing (postage only).

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Did you get your freebies?

I ended up with a ton of the coloring pages with me too.... in case youre looking for some :rotf:

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

You dont have to ship anything here , but if i could dl a pic of the coloring pages to print out i know lil mike would like that .

Loeryder

Right on!
I saw a huge stack of them after the raffle and awards and then they were gone.
Figured the crowd gobbled them up. lol

I have PDFs of the coloring pages that can be emailed if need be.

MrKing you have email!

Enjoy!

sy2206

If any Nats attendees would like any of the SyTy coloring I will ship you some free of charge for Nats attendees only!

My bank does coloring contests all the time for kids. I don't remember who I was talking to at NAts, but I remember saying I should get a bunch of them and give them to my bank. LOL, that would be funny to walk in there in a couple weeks and see Sy's and Ty's hanging all over the place.

Loeryder

Yeah you told me about that!

I would have given all the extras Morgan ended up with had I seen you Sunday mornin.

Either way, if you want I can ship you 100 or so of each and you can leave them with the bank.
Just go back and get pictures after the kids put the paint schemes on!

Try Me

Id love to get some of those SyTy.net Sighting cards. I had one on my windshield and thought it was really cool. I know of two Typhoons in the area that id like to leave them on if i can find them. Ill pm you my address if you still have any available.

tnsyty

My bank does coloring contests all the time for kids. I don't remember who I was talking to at NAts, but I remember saying I should get a bunch of them and give them to my bank. LOL, that would be funny to walk in there in a couple weeks and see Sy's and Ty's hanging all over the place.

I remember hearing that conversation in the stands. that would be pretty funny.