FS: Low 10 second Syclone

Grimgrak

Truck is at campbell automotive and I have no room for it
http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64879&page=3
Truck has big stuff 3/racepack dash/c5 brakes/4l80e, coilvers, full built/part filled motor etc
I am looking at 25k firm any lower and i may as well start parting it out. Pm me if thats in your price range and we can do a breakdown of everything that went into the truck as I have bills for over double that amount.

Grimgrak

Re: FS: Low 10 second Syclone

DSC04354.JPG

DSC04357.JPG

ViciousV6

400HP/550FTLB

how much power did it make on the dyno. Any Videos of this truck running and idling.

That pretty hefty number to run on pump gas with stock exhaust manifolds.

Ralph
ViciousV6

Grimgrak

Truck has not been to track it has only tuning miles on it as it sits at campbell automotive. The 787hp/899torque was on c16 and can make more if u dare crank the boost even higher. Just waiting to fly down the track.

Silly

Banned

Truck has not been to track it has only tuning miles on it as it sits at campbell automotive. The 787hp/899torque was on c16 and can make more if u dare crank the boost even higher. Just waiting to fly down the track.

At the flywheel i assume? so 600ish at the wheels if you have a OD trans.

Not a bad number for all the stock parts I see in the pics. GLWS

Grimgrak

Yes those are engine dyno #'. I drove it back from Campbell and now it's sitting outside collecting dust. Busy with the ski season but probally wont be driving it this coming year either so pm me if interested.