Just bought 93 Typhoon # 1187 of 2200

Typhoon1099

Hey Guy's , having had 10 Buick turbo regals, GN's etc.. ,I have a 5k mile GN just sitting. I alway's wanted a Typhoon. I bought a 93 all white Typhoon # 1187 of 2200 with only 20k miles straight from California and It is awesome! It is like 1993 all over again. This guy was working at GMC as a master tec when he hand picked this one. He was very anal and has tons of paper work from PAS , magazines, manuals, brodsures,window sticker, spare new parts, you name it he had it. Even had a thin carpet placed over the entire original to keep it perfect after all these years.Original mats never used! Also had the seats covered since day 1. It is mint! These trucks are very aggressive looking and tons of fun! I'm very happy with it and I was wondering does anyone know if there will be any shows in the PA , NJ etc.. area? Any one going to Carlisle aug 4 for the truck nats????? , thanks!!! TurboZar

adam92

Re: Just bought 93 Typhoon # 1187 of 2200

Where you located?
You just missed the big super chevy show at maplegrove.

attackdog

Welcome. Sounds like you came across a great find. We need to see some pics...

Typhoon1099

I can send you some pics! I am located in Walligford PA, 25 minutes from Philly. anyone going to the truck nats in Carlisle aug 4th?? I just want to add that I think these Typhoons are awesome , I love these trucks!!! let me know email addresses and I will send a few nice digital pics.

PS, How do you change your name on this site?? I now own Typhoon # 1187 not 1099, thanks!

Typhoon1099

I have sent my question to this site about how to change my name from Typhoon1099 to Typhoon1187, no one responds to my question. Anyone know how to get a hold of the admistration department???

gkrcr882

SyTyless......for now!

PM SyTynet Admin, he should be able to change your name.:2cents: Congrats on the truck!:tup:

Typhoon1099

I cannot believe that no one from administration has gotten back to me about how to change my user name from typhoon1099 to typhoon1187. I have tryd but it will not allow me because it says my email address is being used , by me of course. unreal!

FORTINN

While we wait for the admin to change your name, post some pic of your truck, we would love to see it

Dusty

Ty Wanted

Amazing.. that looks brand new!

Congrats on the great find - I wish someday I could own one that looked that nice!

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3

gkrcr882 said:
PM SyTynet Admin, he should be able to change your name.:2cents: Congrats on the truck!:tup:

I wouldn't recommend pm SyTyAdmin, but rather CptMorgan, SYO237 or Loeryder...