Looking for exhaust kit for my Typhoon

Typhoon1099

Hey Guys, I want to replace my original exhaust with a 3 inch stainless kit.Has a few holes in it. I was going to have one put on. I checked out the Sy/Ty store.There muffler with there 3inch kit is round, I was hoping for a flatter muffler like a stock one. Does anyone know of any other kits out there?? My 25k mile white Typhoon had a Borla 3 inch but that was put on in the 90's. I see they dont offer it now. I am ready to order, help me out guys,thanks!!!!!!!!!

Trapper

Re: Looking for exhaust kit for my Typhoon

RPM performance has one, they have good service, I have an ATR with to my knowledge they are not in business anymore so I really don't know who else makes a good kit.

Typhoon1099

RPM performance has one, they have good service, I have an ATR with to my knowledge they are not in business anymore so I really don't know who else makes a good kit.

hey, where is RPM performance located? do you have website link?

CAMSTY

SyTy Obsessed

Race Proven Motors (RPM) is sytyperformance.com :tup:

Typhoon1099

has anyone out there used RPM performance exhaust on there SY/TY? if so, how do you rate it? Do you like it and is it worth the money? thanks!! I am ready to order, just would like some input.

Mtn Z

Donating Member

I have one on mine and it went together perfectly. It also looks awesome underneath the truck. You can't go wrong as it's an awesome exhaust.

wildphil

I Love My Ty's

I have the kit sitting in a box in my garage in a box. So I can't tell you how it fits. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. It sure looks like a quality setup though.

Typhoon1099

I have one on mine and it went together perfectly. It also looks awesome underneath the truck. You can't go wrong as it's an awesome exhaust.

thanks!! I will order it , they are closed on weekends so i have to wait till monday.

pbrito28

Ty #2065 Brazil

has anyone out there used RPM performance exhaust on there SY/TY? if so, how do you rate it? Do you like it and is it worth the money? thanks!! I am ready to order, just would like some input.
I have lots of pics. What's your email adress?