NASTE convoy to Bowling Green

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: NASTE convoy to Bowling Green

I will be leaving Wednesday night most likely.

I have no idea what I will be driving and/or towing.

If I have no Typhoons ready, I will be driving the TBSS.

If I have a Typhoon that runs, I may trailer it behind the TBSS or Silverado. If I'm towing AND the wife/kid are with me, odds are I will have to stop multiple times and possible stay overnight somewhere along the way.

Too many variables for me at the moment, but I will definitely be leaving Wed night, that much i do know.

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3

I will likely leave Wednesday evening afterwork but like Morgan I have too many variables at this point and time to plan anything. I am going to sleep somewhere overnight on Wednesday, I am almost fell asleep driving my Syclone last time.

autoaddictions

It be Wednesday night for me. Id be towing either my sy or ty whatever one runs at that time.

MikeRenz

not stock

last time i left my house early Thursday and got down there pretty late at night....so i'd prefer to leave either early AM or wednesday night....work permitting. As always i'm willing to host anyone at my house that wants to break up their trip to and/or from NATS.

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

I might be interested in hitching a ride and sharing gas costs depending on departure times and duration.

S

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

not sure if i am driving yet.. truck hasn't run for more than 40min in 3 years =)

will probably fly into nashville =(

Captain Morgan

Moderated User

Don't you mean you'll put a trailer hitch on it and use it for your tow vehicle to get to Bowling Green?

why would I do that? I already have two tow vehicles, if anything I would offer to tow his truck if none of mine are worth dragging along.

NJ93TY

Donating Member

My schedule can be flexible but I would like to leave Wednesday evening and arrive early afternoon Thursday.

atomicmecha

I hate rust

I'm heading down very early thursday morning. Like 4-5am. I'm not sure if I'm driving the typhoon down or if I'm going to tow it down. Still working that part out. Typhoon is close to being long distance worthy again, I think. I need to take it on some short test trips first and work my way up.