NATS: Buy / Sell / Trade Item List

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNPhoon

1of28
Please use this thread for items that you have for sale/trade that you will be bringing to Nats.

Please only do 1 thread reply for your items and edit it as you add/delete/edit items.

Also, please have a form of contact for when you are at Nats or a way that someone can find you. If you don't feel comfortable posting your cell number or email here, you can PM it to me directly. I will be taking this list, copying it to a word doc and then creating a bunch of copies that will be available at the NATS Registration Table.

Hopefully this thread will help and everyone will have the ability to edit their own posts. If not or if someone has a better idea, we're all ears.

*NOTE: I would prefer if this thread wasn't used for "DIBS" or "Offers", but if it gets to that point, I will just deal with it and edit accordingly when I move to DOC.

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com
Re: NATS: Buy / Sell / Trade Item List

TCI Trans controller with Harness - $300
PLX R500 - Wideband/EGT/Knock - $300
RPM 505 wheels/spinners/Like new tires - $1000
Blitz SBC ID Sequential boost controller - $275
CheckMate flush mount bed cover - $ 350
Clear projector headlights with bulbs and ballasts - $35
ALKY CONTROL alky kit - $350
Triple pillar pods 2-1/16 - $30
Dual pillar pod 2-5/8 - $15
Autometer Carbon 2-1/16 Fuel gauge (-sensor) - $100
Autometer Carbon 2-1/16 Trans Temp gauge (-sensor) - $35
Autometer Carbon 2-1/16 Boost gauge - 50
Custom made sub box with Sony amp, Phaze Linear flip out receiver, and additional amp for dash and door speakers - $350
Plenty more to list..........

3307564_600.jpg

3307547_600.jpg

3307558_600.jpg

3307550_600.jpg

3307553_600.jpg

3307543_600.jpg

3307532_600.jpg

3307535_600.jpg

Last edited:

DaveP

I'm not sure if I'm attending or not. If any of this crap sold, it may push me to do it.

4.3 Balance Shaft complete long-block engine. Fresh rebuild by me. L35 heads (6 intake bolts per head), L35 cam. Fresh .030 bore and cast pistons, std/std crank. Valve job. Never run since O/H. $1,500 which is what I have in it in material and machine work.
Stock turbo. Overhauled by Sportsmachines. New compressor wheel. $500.
SyTy Wheels. 3 fronts, 2 rears. 4 caps, 4 bolts and key. $400
P05 2WD Blazer LT wheels. 7.0 X 15. Look similar to the 3rd gen Z28 5-spoke. With center caps, and lug-caps. Very nice condition. $200
4 S-10 4X4 wheels. 5 'flat' spokes with the "4X4" engraved on one spoke. $100.
Brand new GM tailgate interior panel. NO CARPET. Still in GM box. $100
Rear trim across the rear of the headliner. NO wiper wire cutout. Light gray (wrong color). $45
Typhoon center consol. Gold floor bracket, shifter, consol inner bucket, cup holders. No door or hinge, switch or wiring. $120
Bell-Tech Front sway bar. 1-3/8" with red poly bushings and hardware. New, never installed. $100

I'll add more next week.

Last edited:

NJ93TY

Donating Member

I'm not sure if I'm attending or not. If any of this crap sold, it may push me to do it.

Bell-Tech Front sway bar. 1-3/8" with red poly bushings and hardware. New, never installed. $100

I'll take the sway bar Dave.

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com

Yes, All the parts are available. The list is going to get even bigger.

autoaddictions

What generation is the trans controller. Old or new. Have a pic didn't see one posted. . Interested !!

Loeryder

Here's my list of things I can bring upon request.

4.3L Typhoon short block core. 85k on it, never rebuilt. Had low compression in 3 and 5 and found the head gasket was pushed. complete from deck to oil pan, flexplate to timing cover.
$350

L35 heads slightly modified by the great Myclone himself. Homebrew ported and port matched. new manley valves with LT1 Hi-Rev springs and retainers. tight valve guides and new seals with less than 500 miles on them. They have sat in the back of my garage and gotten
surface rust throughout. Recommend a disassemble and tank to clean it all up, but shouldn't need any parts.
$450 obo

Port matched with ported runners and powdercoated lower intake manifold for the heads above. (recommend opening up your upper to match) I can do this for you if you ship it to me.
All work done by TurbotTime.
$450 obo

ARP head bolts, new in box. $120 obo

Comp Cams 1.6 Roller tip rockers, new in box $150

700R4 syclone rebuilt trans core. has correct SyTy valve body and larger TV valve with aftermarket clutches. came off with fish scale in the pan. still rotated but slipped..
$250 obo

700R4 OEM Typhoon trans core. 2LHM unopened. trans did not provide engine
braking in 3rd, presumed fried overrunn clutches. Had a shimmy in the 2nd gear lock up that we think was the converter. otherwise fluid came out clean a little burnt but not bad.
$250 obo

SMC Alky injection kit for "parts"
This was the 1 gallon tank with in tank fuel pump kit that SMC sold awhile back. In cab turn on and pump speed controller. It has sat on the shelf in fuel for years so the pump is toast. float level and all electronics were good when removed. I will include a spare walbro that came out of my tank for you to experiment with.
I have replaced the pump before and its not bad, the whole assembly comes out as a hanger, like the oem tank does.
$125 obo

92 Typhoon front bucket seats. 85k miles.
Leather in good/excellent condition for the miles.
no stains, rips or tears through the leather or fabric.
have hand pumps and all bracket trim covers.
$350 obo

Greddy profec-B Electronic boost controller.
If you know what it is you know if you need it, if not probably dont. lol
$125 obo

MSD 6A ignition box.
Includes renz bracket to mount it where the ABS was.
$150

Comp 412 cam. Low miles. Taken out if Jon Gerber, windedv6 build to go bigger. Includes GM retainer plate. $200 obo

Comp cams double roller.timing set, matches above.
$50

GM power steering pulley. Used $25

SyTy TB needs to be cleaned. $75 obo

Prefer to bring stuff to Nats and pay cash face to face. I hate shipping.

I am sure there is more but I'm late for dinner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.