OK, so i need some help!!!!! Attn Epix!

sy2675

He Saved the Pimp'n Game!
So, to catch you up to speed.

I was approached by someone at NATS, i wont name who, but if you want you can call yourself out.

I was asked if i was going to give him the info on the clear mud flaps/gaurds i had on my SY at the last HC meet. This was also asked via PM a couple of times in the past as well by the same party.

I told him the same as i had before, "i have no idea what you are talking about, i have never had clear mud flaps on my SY".

To which i was told, its ok man if you dont want to give me the info its cool, but i know it was your truck i saw them on, 99.9% sure. Then he ask if i had a patent pending or something since i wouldnt give up the info.

I really think he believes i am lying when i say i have no clue about said subject but i poked fun durrring nats telling him my attorney said to tell him the patent still isnt thru and there is no clear mud flaps.

So the help i need is this, if anyone has pics of the last HC with ANY SYTY with clear mud flaps could you please post up the pic in this tread so he will understand that i am not a liar.

Epix i know you took a ton of pics, can you hook a brother up. Also since it was HC he seen them on my SY, could anyone post a pic that would show no such thing attached to my blue flamed SY at HC? I didnt take many pics at HC so i have nothing to end the debate with.

:p

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: OK, so i need some help!!!!! Attn Epix!

why the hell would anybody put mud flaps on a sy

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

I'm almost positive Brandon (Aeroking) has clear mudflaps on his Sy and he was at HC last year. maybe it was his?

SY2932

Administrator

I'm almost positive Brandon (Aeroking) has clear mudflaps on his Sy and he was at HC last year. maybe it was his?

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner :D! Yep, it was Brandon A. from PA who goes by Aeroking on here. They are made out of Lexan. Tell person who keeps hounding you to get his eyes checked. Brandon's syclone has never had blue flames or vette rims at ANY meet...

There's a not so good side view of one of them in his project thread here. The angle that the pic was taken at makes it look like it's not clear though.

Last edited:

1madgumby

It was me !!!! Me I say ! I knew someone had them on there truck I thought it was the blue flame but I have been put in my place, I want A set for the TY.. Someone please make me A set. ( PLEASE ) thanks for looking that up Mike.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner :D! Yep, it was Brandon A. from PA who goes by Aeroking on here. They are made out of Lexan. Tell person who keeps hounding you to get his eyes checked. Brandon's syclone has never had blue flames or vette rims at ANY meet...

There's a not so good side view of one of them in his project thread here. The angle that the pic was taken at makes it look like it's not clear though.

sy2675

AJ, you happy now? now back to my patent process!

Loeryder

See Rich, you had an opportunity to market these bad boys and now you missed it.

Gonna have to find another way to supplement your income! ;)

I thought only the subie guys ran mudflaps, but they rally race.

sy2675

See Rich, you had an opportunity to market these bad boys and now you missed it.

Gonna have to find another way to supplement your income! ;)

I thought only the subie guys ran mudflaps, but they rally race.

he does live in Michigan, hey AJ, O-H.........I-O, Go Buckeyes!

Maybe he wants to use them as snow flaps!

SY2932

Administrator

It was me !!!! Me I say ! I knew someone had them on there truck I thought it was the blue flame but I have been put in my place, I want A set for the TY.. Someone please make me A set. ( PLEASE ) thanks for looking that up Mike.

Heh, do you wear glasses? Cause I have never seen you will a pair on :lol:. Hit up Brandon since they are his "babies". He would prolly even be willing to make you a set for a price...