Syclone at Precision Transmission “”UPDATE””

SVO

GMC Racing
Richard at precision transmission doing a Syclone transmission tare down. Good stuff.
Wish he did a video building it also……..

DaveP's Ghost

That guy is an idiot. He doesn't have a clue, "and stuff like that"............ I got so tired of his BS and wrong info I quit watching his shit after about 5 videos. I just tried to watch this one, and he's so wrong, so fucked up, I just turned him off. More power to him, he has a following on youtube and probably makes more money on youtube than his transmission business. He never shows build vids, he probably has a guy that knows what he's doing put them back together.

Seriously, he doesn't know what the gold detent means? I've been posting what that means for 20 years. Any GM MD8 or M30 that has a factory 093 servo has the gold detent plate.
He wants to apply TCC at all times in 4th? What an idiot.
All stock TV valves have a spring behind them.
"We don't want nothing to go wrong with this unit". Then he shouldn't be working on it.
That transmission had a lot of nice stuff in it, a lot of money was spent on it. I didn't see anything wrong with it. I hope the owner has good luck with Richard. I wouldn't use him.

And stuff like that......

Last edited:

Sy644

DEAF Syclone
That guy is an idiot. He doesn't have a clue, "and stuff like that"............ I got so tired of his BS and wrong info I quit watching his shit after about 5 videos. I just tried to watch this one, and he's so wrong, so fucked up, I just turned him off. More power to him, he has a following on youtube and probably makes more money on youtube than his transmission business. He never shows build vids, he probably has a guy that knows what he's doing put them back together.

Seriously, he doesn't know what the gold detent means? I've been posting what that means for 20 years. Any GM MD8 or M30 that has a factory 093 servo has the gold detent plate.
"We don't want nothing to go wrong with this unit". Then he shouldn't be working on it.
That transmission had a lot of nice stuff in it, a lot of money was spent on it. I didn't see anything wrong with it. I hope the owner has good luck with Richard. I wouldn't use him.

Serious? So you know how to do trans and you caught him doing lot of errors?

DaveP's Ghost

I've been around here since 1998. Peeps that know me know that I am always serious.

So you know how to do trans and you caught him doing lot of errors?
Yes and Yes. I do my own 4L60 and 4L60e. I've helped a couple of local peeps with their transmissions too. Some come out well, some not so well. Same results as professional builders. There's a lot to go wrong, especially if a hacker has been in before you.

Honestly Dave, I wouldn't mind you going through the whole video just to show us exactly where, and explain why hes wrong. You've got a bunch of great knowledge on the drivetrain as whole. Unless you've got some posts you could link me, for the stock tranny that are posted already, and I just haven't got to them yet. Still blows my mind how, just hoping around this forum every couple of days I learn something new!

DaveP's Ghost

4 minutes of video and I didn't catch a single up-shift. Couldn't hear one, see one on the speedo/tach, nor did either occupant count out the shifts audibly. 800 RPM change for lock-up? Wow, stock is 200 RPM. An 800 RPM drop no longer controlled by the ECM is going to be tough to live with. He didn't show that TV adjustment was correct by performing a light-throttle 1-2, then force the 2-1 with WOT. Basic 4L60 stuff that I do when evaluating a SyTy even if I am not working on the transmission.

The gauge of success is in how long the build lasts.

S

srukimini

Как обменять криптовалюту при помощи обменника Шахта

Инвестиции в Биткоин и другие монеты очень популярны среди населения. Несмотря на плавающий курс и огромную волатильность, в них выгодно вкладывать сбережения. Чтобы вывести прибыль от криптовалют на карту или электронный кошелек, откройте <a href="https://mine-exchenge.org/" title="шахта сайт">шахта сайт</a> и пройдите регистрацию. Выберите направление перевода и осуществите транзакцию.

<h2>Честный курс и быстрые выплаты</h2>

Среди множества онлайн обменников Шахта предлагает наиболее выгодный курс для клиентов. Кроме этого, вы получите средства на карту или выбранный электронный кошелек после окончания транзакции. Имеется возможность приобрести Bitcoin, Etherium Tether. Клиентов порадует удобный и интуитивный интерфейс и профессиональная служба технической поддержки.

https://mine-exchenge.org/ <a href="https://mine-exchenge.org/">https://mine-exchenge.org/</a>