SYTY T-shirts.....

Fighting5thSVT

I happened to notice ALOT of cool syty shirts in the pictures from nats. Some of them didn't appear to be "nats specific". Does someone sell some of the syty shirts here online (besides the usual ones you always find on Ebay and syclone-typhoon.com)???

Thanks to all who posted pics, by the way....

Loeryder

Re: SYTY T-shirts.....

a lot of those are past event shirts.
I know I tried to pull some of my oldest nats shirts out of the bottom drawer just for this weekend.

Scott husner sells some basic designs at www.syclone-typhoon.com and there are some different ones on ebay from time to time.

the jimmy ruined nationals shirts and one offs usually come from cafe express or some place like that and end up being limited runs.

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

I've got 4 new designs for shirts.

I ran one GP last year right before xmas of one design that I did. There are pictures of Pope wearing it at nats on either friday or Saturday. I'll see if he has any pictures with it on to post up in here.

I will be doing GP's on the other 4 new designs shortly, but only one design at a time that way its not over loaded with different shirts at once.(not to mention it will get super confusing if I did them all at once) I'm pretty sure you guys will like the stuff I've come up with this time too. I didn't want to put them up for sale now and act like I'm competing with the nats extras being sold.

Tjay also sells shirts, he's a vendor here. Look for LetterT Graphics.

--SyTy Jim--

GAST Member

I have a few and also, you can contact member Bathan on here, he was selling some also.

Here are mine: $5 each plus shipping, I only have XL

NASTETEE07--2x.jpg

Fighting5thSVT

I saw one that said SYCLONE & TYPHOON with a picture of a turbo next to them. Anybody still print those???

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

I saw one that said SYCLONE & TYPHOON with a picture of a turbo next to them. Anybody still print those???

I think that was the Northeast Extravaganza shirt.

And of course, I still have some of these left. $5.00 shipped. S, M, L, XL
Nov102008006.jpg

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

syshirt1.jpg

This? Or the one Baythan is talking about?

I don't have any of those left. I took a huge hit on shipping on those to where any extra money I would have made to make a few extras to sell didn't happen. I in fact ended up putting money out of pocket on that GP. Which unfortunately the shipping price will have to factored higher on the next GP. Which I hate to do, but I'll have to in order to not put money out of my own pocket on every shirt.

I might look into doing a 3-4 shirt batch. That way there are a few different designs in one sale. But I'm not sure if everyone would want to spend the money doing it like that. :dunno:

jasonpickett

syshirt1.jpg

I don't have any of those left. I took a huge hit on shipping on those to where any extra money I would have made to make a few extras to sell didn't happen. I in fact ended up putting money out of pocket on that GP. Which unfortunately the shipping price will have to factored higher on the next GP. Which I hate to do, but I'll have to in order to not put money out of my own pocket on every shirt.

I might look into doing a 3-4 shirt batch. That way there are a few different designs in one sale. But I'm not sure if everyone would want to spend the money doing it like that. :dunno:

I am interested in more of those shirts. Maybe a black one with white picture this time if possible.

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

We'll see, but I don't think there will be enough of a interest in that one again to do a big order like the first time. I sold to 65 people the first run with over 200 shirts I believe.

I'll call my shirt person later today and ask about another run of shirts. After what they say about another run I'll post a feeler thread again on one or all of the designs I have to sell here in the future.

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

Yeah I drew it. I did it in typhoon as well.
But like I said above it'll be hard to only do a handful of shirts. I'd have to charge a lot more and I don't want to do that to you guys.

Ill post a feeler thread on the new designs I've drawn here in a day or two. I'm still working on one of them. But the color of the shirt is yet to be determined.;)

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

Try to get shirts that go big... 4x or 5x for us fat folks that want to wear the shirt more then once before you put it in the wash then it doesn't fit:rotf::rotf:

skipztt

boost

syshirt1.jpg

im down for one of these

Matt

Hit up Camsty, he has canadian nats shirts and hoodies left over :tup: