TT LS Ty back on dyno(vid)

danimal95

So being our slow time of year I figured I would take advantage of some down time and addess an issue I had last time at the track. At the end of October I bought anofher set of DR’s and wanted to make a better pass,really I had high hopes of running inthe 8’s. But that didn’t happen after the 1st shake down pass on base boost all looked well,ran its typical 9.8x@136,so I was off to turn it up the next run. Launched well but about 1/2 track started surging so I lifted and went right back home.

Fast forward 2 weeks its onthe dyno,base numbers all look in line,turned it up and noticed fuel pressure was dropping. So after replacing both pumps and updating the relays I was ready for another shot on the dyno,results were much better than expected,the last time it was dyno’d I still had the old intake manifold on it,was a carb style with and elbow,now it has the edelbrock pro-flow on it and picked up a bit of power:
11psi pump gas gate pressure 767rwhp
15psi 110 octane 878rwhp
21psi 110 octane ...1049rwhp

trying to upload vid...

drhill

Nice numbers! Did you have to push the timing to get those numbers on the 110 octane or were they pretty conservative? I guess I'm asking what WOT timing was on 15 and 21 lbs if you remember?

danimal95

Yes I believe the timing was around 15* we tune very conservatively,that’s one of the reasons my truck has been together for so long

yeah,I don’t frequent the forums,any of them,very often. I still drive the wheels off it,but nothing has really changed enough to bother posting about.

I cant get the video uploaded for some reason. If u go to Speed inc’s FB page it’s up there tho-sorry