Wanted : Left door panel 93ty

Blue Typhoon

Typhoon # 610 Blue/Gray
Interior panel? I have both of mine in the attic. I literally just got my 92 Typhoon back today and it’s a horror story. If I don’t sell it as a package I will be parting it out. I’ll keep in touch maybe it’s what you are looking for. The interior parts have been stored by me in good condition but the truck is a mess.

-Wip-

Typhoon
Yes interior panel. Okay yeah keep me updated, I appreciate it. I check in on here every few days

DaveP's Ghost

Interior door panels for the 93 Ty are identicle to 93 and 94 Jimmy SLT (Leather Interior Trim) both 2-door and 4-door. The color may be tough, many SLTs were tan and lt grey. Not charcoal.

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
I have seen the 93 Jimmy door panels with the leather inserts. I have some charcoal door panels that I picked up at a salvage yard but the insets are not leather. I never looked to see if it was possible to move the leather from one panel to another. I would think it is possible but it may not be worth the effort.

-Wip-

Typhoon
Interior door panels for the 93 Ty are identicle to 93 and 94 Jimmy SLT (Leather Interior Trim) both 2-door and 4-door. The color may be tough, many SLTs were tan and lt grey. Not charcoal.
Thanks Dave. This helps expand my search a bit