Who's racing in the Rental/Tow/DD Class?

JSM

Re: Who's racing in the Rental/Tow/DD Class?

You running the vette? I love the FRC's. :cool:

He is still trying to get his built up vette to run faster than jeremy's stock turbo, stock motor down 1 cylinder syclone. So his vette has almost double the cubic inches, weighs less and still can't beat a stock sy.

I think its funny. :tup:

fronzoos

Got the woman's DD all set to go, complete with trans cooler, filter change and fresh oil! lol

92TYPHOON937

ill be running my dodge dually, 4x4 quad cab with a pop pop cap on the bed!!! anyone want some?:squint:

ill take u on u got a cummins and to u got a programmer? hehehehehe i got u lol mine is single wheel lol i will take u on though i aint afraid to run it lol

sycho

oh your on! dont all cummins have programmers?:tup:

sycho

most dodge cummins can beat a stock typhoon in the 1/4. 92typhoon937, i see you have some exhaust work done too!! so... more than likely there is an air box, pump and who knows what elese. mine is all stock! lets race!!!:D

92TYPHOON937

all stock just gutted the cat no fuel system BD diesel air intake stock piping for exhuast til u get to the stacks

92TYPHOON937

oh and i got a six speed manual trans prolly wont help me out ne lol

sycho

mines an auto, i drive a tractor trailer for work and the last thing i feel like doing after driving all day is to shift somemore!:rant: it will be fun, im pulling an enclosed 24 ft trailer with a typhoon so as long as the trany lives thru that trip, ill try to kill it racing !:p

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com

He is still trying to get his built up vette to run faster than jeremy's stock turbo, stock motor down 1 cylinder syclone. So his vette has almost double the cubic inches, weighs less and still can't beat a stock sy.

I think its funny. :tup:
It will beat Jeremy's sy, I bet it will beat your Ty. Seeing your the mechanic :tup: