WTB Crank pulley

coupecustom

I currently have an under drive pulley on my Ty that I want to get rid of an go back to stock because I daily drive my Ty and the under drive is too aggressive for the ac to work its best. I also have a matching chrome water pump pulley that goes with the under drive so I'd like to change that back to stock as well.

If you want to just trade I'm good with that too.

Logan

Re: WTB Crank pulley

If you get a chance to get to a salvage yard the pulley off of any TBI 4.3 or 5.7 will work. I don't know if that helps but in case you didn't know.

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

I have both a crank and water pump pully i'll trade ya. Both stock. lmk

coupecustom

Well, I might have jumped the gun a little on this. I found my under drive pulley that goes with the alternator and installed that. Now the electrical system is charging at idle and the ac actually feels a little cooler. For the ac I think the electric fans are simply running better since that alt pulley change.

I'm going to give it a week or two and if the wife still is not happy with the ac, then I'll make a trade for my whole under drive system...crank, wp, and alt pulley. When I had the alt pulley off, it was very light weight, so I think the kit is polished aluminum and not chromed metal like I originally thought.

coupecustom

Not sure which kit it is since PO installed it. The alternator pulley is actually undersized, so that charging would increase.

Slyclone

March kit = smaller alternator pulley.

I installed a set on one of my trucks.

If its a march pulley the back should be engraved with a part #

coupecustom

I believe there was a part number on the back of the alt pulley. I cant see it now that its on the truck though.