Recent content by 84blaze

  1. 8

    1993 GMC Typhoon in Portland WA - Clone?!

    Whats with this one? Either a clone of someone removed all the cladding...? Does anyone have any information on it? http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/ctd/2453015183.html
  2. 8

    the blue Sy FS

    Re: the blue Sy FS x2
  3. 8

    5.3/4L80E Single Turbo Typhoon Build

    Re: 5.3/4L80E Single Turbo Typhoon Build Awesome build!
  4. 8

    Syclone #0077 on Ebay

    Re: Syclone #0077 on Ebay She`s a bit of a hack job for sure!
  5. 8

    Spoolin the turbo video

    Re: Spoolin the turbo video sounds awesome man :tup:
  6. 8

    WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

    Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine How much does a complete engine usually go for?
  7. 8

    WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

    Re: WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine Thanks for the replies guys! I really appreciate it. That engine has been sold...
  8. 8

    WTB - Complete 4.3L Syclone or Typhoon Engine

    Wanted to buy a complete syclone or typhoon engine (Manifolds, turbo, harness, ecm, etc) Preferably in the west since Im located in B.C Canada.
  9. 8

    rides you have and had.

    Re: rides you have and had. First: 1986 S10 Blazer 4X4 Second: 1984 S10 Blazer (Current Ride) Third: 1991 GMC Sonoma (Winter Beater 1) Fourth: 1991 S10 PU (Winter Beater 2)
  10. 8

    roof rack solutions?

    Re: roof rack solutions? I just went to the hardware store and picked up some stainless washers and bolts that had the correct thread to remove it on my Blazer. I can add pictures if you would like?
  11. 8

    heres my 95 s10 RWD project

    Re: heres my 95 s10 RWD project keep us updated, i`m gettting ready to do a similiar swap in to my blazer.
  12. 8

    Anyone heard of the Typhoon 'C' ?

    Re: Anyone heard of the Typhoon 'C' ? Here`s a pictire of the block serial number.. really hard to read. What can I do with this to make sure it`s legitimate? And when asking what has been done to it before being stored he said: The engine was prepped for storage when it was removed by...
  13. 8

    Sy 1699 PROSTREET BUILD

    Re: Sy 1699 PROSTREET BUILD Thats awesome, I`ve never seen one of those before.
  14. 8

    Anyone heard of the Typhoon 'C' ?

    Re: Anyone heard of the Typhoon 'C' ? How can I run the serial number once I get it?
  15. 8

    Glamour pics...

    Re: Glamour pics... Looking good man, it needed that forsure!
Top