The bulb check should require that the CEL (MIL) illuminate and then turn off when the key is places into the run position. The bulb staying on during bulb check is a great indicator that something is amiss to state inspectors, at least that's what I taught them.QUOTE]
The check engine light must be on and stay on with the key in the run position. That is normal operation. Good luck starting a factory wired truck if the check engine light comes on and goes off with the key in the run position. Now if it's on while the engine is running we all know that means there is a hard fault
Yeah I screwed that post. Depending upon Make and Model, they stay on during KOEO or illuminate for a few moments (like some Chrysler products). Those start just fine that way. A slip up on my part.
We allowed our inspectors to test their own cars. While they could clean pipe, clean scan or just "overlook" something on their own rigs, we never had much of an issue. In addition, If you have enough trust that they will provide an accurate test to the public, how can you tell them you don't trust them to do their own? The really poor inspectors were removed quickly enough through overt/covert tests anyways.
nice build, too bad you couldn't keep the ac. Was it for clearance issues with the firewall, or the low mount compressor? I read this awhile back...and stopped reading all the BS and hating. Glad it's back to the build.
Looks really clean!!! I love the white white with black wheels, and the way the red Typhoon and brake calipers pop nicely! It really sets it off:tup:
x2! Can't wait to see some numbers once you get the front shaft installed. Great Job :tup:
Love the truck, not trying to be an ass but the back needs to come down just a little or the front needs to go up, too much rake for my taste
The 5th pic down, it looks like a model car, just looks really small. But I sure like it.
Love the truck, not trying to be an ass but the back needs to come down just a little or the front needs to go up, too much rake for my taste
Some mashing of the right foot on the peddle will even that problem out. The 5th pic down, it looks like a model car, just looks really small. But I sure like it.
It struck me as a JL model photo. I agree with what you said, I sure like it!!
This truck looks awesome! Definitely nice, especially since you finished it in less than two years
Back when you were building the headers you mentioned you might go twin turbo in the future n just wondered if you were still conisdering that or if the single you have does good with the motor.
Also this might be a stupid question but are you running a radiator overflow?