Search results

  1. V

    Red typhoon decals

    I'm looking for a set of red typhoon decals for my truck. Where can I find? Thanks
  2. V

    Reverse cowl hood

    Hey guys. I'm looking for a 2" reverse cowl Hood for my 93' Ty. New or used. Any ideas of where I should look? Thanks.
  3. V

    Torsion bars

    Hey guys. New owner here. I'm not very tech savy so bear with me. I just installed my 2" lowering block and would like to lower the front about 1" or so. My question is how much do I loosen the torsion bolts. I know it's probably a little trial and error but any info helps. Thanks
  4. V

    Tires for staggered rims

    I have a set of rims that are 18x10.5 rear 17x9.5 front. As we all know I need the same overall diameter on the tires. My problem is I'm having a hard time Finding some that match up. I found a set of general tires that work, however I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!
  5. V

    Stock Ty Rims

    i have a set of stock typhoon rims in good shape for sale. message me if interested. thanks
  6. V

    Corvette c6 rims

    Sup guys. Looking to get some rims for my 93' Ty. The ones I want are 18x10.5 56mm rear and 17x9.5 54mm front. Will these fit? I also would like to lower my truck. Is the Belltech lowering kit good? What would be the easiest and cheapest way to lowering it. Thanks
Top