Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

dutchty

Member
Re: CLOSING UP: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

Re: CLOSING UP: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

update for the LOWER CAC'S

1. Vaders Sy............43017............$337.36 PAID
2. Dr.Gixxer...............98204........$350,41 PAID
3. Ty0279..................98204...........$350.41 PAID
4. aasltmike..............31315...........$339.96 PAID
5. Deuceman............92647..........$350.36 PAID
6. csmwiese..............52403..........$336.93 PAID
7. SyTy Jedi................75063..........$348.79 PAID
8. SEL777...................60192..........$339.18 PAID
9. 64impala.................27527..........$338.16 PAID
10. powercat6.............66206..........$343.95 PAID
11 cgonzalez321........ 33460........$342.75 PAID
12. Quinnster............ 90277........... .$354.00 PAID
13. Eric Fischer..........07728...........$327,00 PAID

Everyone made their payments so closing this GP this friday,:tup:

If there are some last minute orders I can try to get some more core/parts but be quick and LM asap!
 

dutchty

Member
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

OK GUYS
Wake up, UPDATE ON THE LOWERS.

8 pieces ready to be shipped, later next week, another 4 will be ready for the guy(s) who ordered the last 1 and one half available for a new owner, will take some time longer as mentioned before.
So its about a month earlier!!!!!!!

Altough they are all almost ready to send out I have no idea how long shipping will take but must be about 11 days (I think. )
I hope the shipper will send the tracking #'s asap
 

dutchty

Member
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

Sorry forgot to add my zip - 75063


Hi SYTY JEDI

Got a notice from the shipper that your mentioned ZIP doesn't correspond with your shipping adress!!!



OWWWW, My mistake, looked at the wrong adress, oeps
 
Last edited:

Ty0279

Historically Significant
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

images
 

dutchty

Member
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

last tuesday they promised me to send the shipping #'s right away, but until now I haven't got a digit.
But hope that they are send out :roll:
Will keep you all posted.

p.s.:
There are some parts left to create for at most, 2 more lower cac's, so if someone still like to have one just let me know.
 

aasltmike

Active member
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

I haz truck parts! :woot:

Looks like wrench time on my next 4 day weekend to install it! Great-looking piece of hardware, I have to say.
 

SEL777

One of 101
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

I got to open mine today....but it's been here for a few days. I was out of town....it's like X-Mas in June.

So, who do I post up trader feedback...DutchTy or Vader? LMK. Thanks again!
 

Ty0279

Historically Significant
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

Mine and Dr. Gixxer's arrived today. Haven't opened it up yet though...

Thanks DutchTy! :tup:
 

Dr.Gixxer

Donating Member
Re: Another Dutchty Lower CAC Groupbuy

I am getting Giddy like a fat kid about to get his first double cheeseburger!!
 
Top