Best engine management for the money

Poconojoe

Donating Member
Re: Best engine management for the money

Here are John Meaney's patent numbers

6,945,230
6,961,655
6,932,740
7,349,790
5,444,628
5,341,785
5,287,281
5,174,263
5,088,464
6,535,811
6,928,362
 

JSM

Active member
Re: Best engine management for the money

One thing that we haven't seen, is a stock ECU with a decent set of heads and a different intake.
Ie, one that has a hope of keeping airflow balanced.

Hardman's ty will fit this. Vortec heads, Edelbrock intake, Ford style TB. Ran a 12.3 @ 12psi spinning off the line. Had a 11.9 I am sure had it not spun. Ran out of tuning time for year and he has a 412 cam which I have discovered sucks very much badly if you want to spin over 5k rpm.
 

sy605

Member
Re: Best engine management for the money

Bumping this back up...Who has successfully used a FAST system, like XFI or the new XFI 2.0?
 

cat-vi

Ty Wannabe
Re: Best engine management for the money

What is the best engine management for the money out there. I hear a lot of people say the Big Stuff 3 is the best, many swear by the Code 59, but what would be the best if money wasn't an issue?

I don't know what is best, but with the BS3 you can purchase a plug-and-play wireharness for our trucks from Nolan at Campbell, very easy to hook up.
 

Windedv6

Ty n 10s
Re: Best engine management for the money

Bumping this back up...Who has successfully used a FAST system, like XFI or the new XFI 2.0?


I have used the FAST system from back in the day with it was called Speed Pro. I currently use the Classic FAST in my AWD Ty (runs 10.XXs) and I use the FAST FXI in the 2WD Ty (runs 9.xxs). My FXI runs in sequential mode for individual cylinder control. I also utilize the built-in flex fuel control (as I use e-85 fuel) as well as the integrated boost controller of the FXI.

John
 
Top