Colorado Truck Fest!!

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Colorado Truck Fest!!

She's in and fired up......I wanna do one of these for my Sy.....maybe after i win the lotto! :rotf:
DSC00733.jpg
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Colorado Truck Fest!!

what's that thing rated at? What it went into, can't weigh that much either... Got traction? :lol:
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Colorado Truck Fest!!

TYTILIDIE said:
Hey Ry, what did your new Sy run at Truck fest?
A 0.00@ 0...........I'm not sure if I have an issue with my hks boost controller or my delta gate in the cross over is causing my truck too surge from 10psi to 20psi....doesn't mis or spudder...just surges...BAD. :(

After I finish my injector job on my Z today I'm going to pop that delta gate off and maybe see if I blew the diaphram inside......it's something simple and now I just have to hunt it down.....any ideas!?!? :oops: :(
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Colorado Truck Fest!!

phoonTy said:
what's that thing rated at? What it went into, can't weigh that much either... Got traction? :lol:
Here are some of the specs on the new motor/car, but I'd say with the killer head flow and big cam.....prolly close if not more then 700hp.....the car used to weigh 3200 pounds with the old sbc 450" w/sb2 heads and ran a 10.3@140ish mph on motor...he used to shift that engine at 10,000rpms.

It has 15 X 15 wheels in the rear...9" w/ detroit locker..Frame is still 'ol stock '40 Ford--soild front axel
LS7 heads...over 400 cfm with intake bolted on..and a 260cc runner!!!Got to love Jenkins cnc porting.
703 lift hyd roller cam....
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Colorado Truck Fest!!

nice!!! still working on getting inside tickets to Pinks. :lol: Be sweet to see it make a pass :tup:
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Colorado Truck Fest!!

TYTILIDIE said:
Have you run DM or equivalent on it? If so, send me the file. Kind of hard to say with out. Could be several things.
Yeah we did(aaron) and had troubles keeping my aldl port in contact with the cable. The only two codes we got were rich fuel(go figure with the 42 pound super soaker injectors in there) and now esc code....I checked the knock sensor conection and all is intact. I'll get the delta gate off this weekend to inspect it and work my way up.....I just ordered some 30 pound Seimens injectors(w/clip trans wires from new to old) so I can get rid of the tarded rich condition.

Next is the external booster pump that is WAY too loud. :rant: :lol:
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Colorado Truck Fest!!

A few more pics of the ls7 build from my buddies shop......that thang would look sweeeet in my Syclone....I wish. Built in a little over 30 days of working on it here and there between working on his customers rides. He's doing a 08 z06 into a 454 cuber right now...should be a torque monster.
DSC00738.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00743.jpg
 
Top