Mods

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Re: Mods

gkrcr882 said:
Great job Mods, keep up the good work! I just want to bring one issue to the attention of the Moderators, "silkysyclone" has returned with an alias. Just a heads-up:roll:
Its in the process of being taken care of.......at least for now :D
 

SY2455

70's Veteran
Re: Mods

gkrcr882 said:
Great job Mods, keep up the good work! I just want to bring one issue to the attention of the Moderators, "silkysyclone" has returned with an alias. Just a heads-up:roll:

Just one ? who can come up with a name like silkysyclone, It sounds so :rainbow: .Now back to our regular schedule posting.
 

blk00z28

Forced to by choice
Re: Mods

sytyguy said:
Geez....at least you get something for that. I have the same thing happen to me every Thursday, except my toenails have J-O-H-N-W-A-L-L-E-R painted on them and there's a bag of Green Tea on my forehead with "Brian" handwritten to the left of GREEN.

Weird.

Hood

Thats funny that Johns name would fit on every finger or toe spelled out.. Come to thing of it.. So would mine.. hmm..
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Mods

SyTyArchives said:
hmm me too? a sign from God?

Doubtful.....because so does:

ham-and-feet
lick-my-butt
bdubb-rocks
crotch-face
arm-pit-cake
anal-probes
bg-smells-ok
ass-coffee
STDs-are-fun

I could go on for days.

Hood
 
Top