2013 Nats - Attendance

BMFB

Not to scale
Re: 2013 Nats - Attendance

The web site shit on itself and died. Can you just assume im coming with a truck and ill pay when I get there?

Brian Blaine
autox - yes
dragracing - yes
shirt size - xl

BMFB

Not to scale

it must be just a thing at work then. I register, then it asks me to confirm my name like its an error on the form. after confirming the whole site crashes

Ill try again at another local

sytyguy

Moderated User

it must be just a thing at work then. I register, then it asks me to confirm my name like its an error on the form. after confirming the whole site crashes

Ill try again at another local
Yeah, the site uses Java to refresh the cart after confirmation, so you could be having any issue with your java plugin or browser. I double-checked the reg process and it works for me. LMK if you have issues elsewhere. :tup:

tnsyty

I have colleagues that are local who are just wanting to go to the track Saturday and watch racing. What is it going to cost for them to get in to Beech bend? These aren't guests of mine or anything, as I am not sure if I am going to make it yet.

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

Serious question.

Is Yuengling available in BG? It better be....

TNPhoon

1of28

There should be more than enough Yuengling finding it's way to Bowling Green if I collect on all the CarFax IOU's. LOL.

Captain Morgan

Moderated User

I was planning on picking up 3 briefcases of Yuengling cans tomorrow, one has Jimmys name on it. Do I need to get more? I think someone said it is available in BG but its not as cheap as the northeast. :dunno:

sy2585

MELS SY

checked my local package store yesterday. he said yuengling can't be sold inkentucky?

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

I would like to try one... For all these years I've kept reading about this stuff......