Nats swap meet

GarnetTy1473

Donating Member
What's everybody bringing?

Figured I'd start a thread since I'll be bringing a bunch.

I haven't decided on prices on all the parts yet, but if you are interested in anything that doesn't have a price next to it, let me know. Can post pics too.

Stock 700r4 with converter. 70k miles. Shifted hard when pulled out of truck 8 years ago. -- $500
Stock syty long block. 70k miles. Ran fine, but leaks oil and needs valve seals (upper plenum and exhaust manifolds sold separately
Upper intake manifold
Exhaust manifolds and crossover. (iirc, clamp on crossover is broken)
Stock throttle body
New oem oil filter housing to block oil lines/hoses
Stock Downpipe. (Dad went torch happy when removing the exhaust and torched if in half) -- $25
Right door cladding (fresh from paint last week. Accidentally threw it in with the rest of the cladding I had painted)
Roof rack -- $25
JSM egr delete plate (powdercoated black) -- $10
Stock wheels and centercaps with 8 year old Fuzion tires with lots of tread. (Wheels are in ok shape)
Stock driveshaft
Stock propshaft
Stock remote oil filter housing
Raybestos front ceramic brake pads Part # PGD154C. RockAuto sells these for $26.79 (accidentally ordered these instead of pads to go with my Z06 brakes) -- $20

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: Nats swap meet

-Set of stock wheels w/ centercaps + locks + key + a set of Kumhos on them (Wheels would need to be refinished/plastidipped/used as winter beaters/etc)
- Stock Rebuilt Turbo with 0 miles on it (Done by TurboAuto in Nashville). Have wastegate too but dunno if it's working or not. It wasn't included in the rebuild and has surface rust on it).
- 700R4 transmission w/ approx 42k on it, no TC
- Moroso Aluminum Trans Pan + WIX filter

Probably some other shit too that I need to go through.

Jimmy

Banned

Typhoon.30k wasted 3k firm. Well known was badass.
No lowballers.Might run :dunno: Torn apart dusty.

New paint built trans needs turbo/front diff and stuff.

3k firm.Trans has 3k in parts.

McCoy motor,raped a SRT-10 Ram.Prolly can 't find better for the $ but might be total money pit :dunno:

75 miles SW from Nats.Come get it plz.

Red gray no rack.200k easy.not rust.

Has 20k in upgrades easy. Only 3k ask these ****ers what they think. They been seeing/beating on it for years.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

I might possibly bring a Syclone Xmas Tree display and a custom shortened exhaust w/ muffler. Both not mine, selling for someone else. Bring cash...especially for the xmas tree.

Jimmy

Banned

RU for real??? If so, I might take a trip Monday!!

Yeah come get it..It looks like shit and is torn 1/10 apart 30 $100 bills takes it.Clear title in hand.As is. Turbo/DP/IC off transfercase off trans crosmember off both driveshafts off ECM in seat ect.

Got it all.little shit probably missing here and there(bolts ect)

Bring a rollback.

That's the lowball price BTW :)

T-Bone

Jimmy, empty your mailbox.....OR give me a call.

I'd call you but it is 7 AM and your eyelids are probably still shut ;)

jklein68

Donating Member

I'll bring a bunch of stock parts and the extra engine parts that I have.

Propshaft, driveshaft, upper and lower stock intercooler. I have a couple of cranks, a turbo, and external wastegate.

I'd be willing to take the "best offer" on everything so that I don't have to bring it home.

sy605

I'll bring a bunch of stock parts and the extra engine parts that I have.

Propshaft, driveshaft, upper and lower stock intercooler. I have a couple of cranks, a turbo, and external wastegate.

I'd be willing to take the "best offer" on everything so that I don't have to bring it home.

Sent you a PM

Jimmy

Banned

Jimmy, empty your mailbox.....OR give me a call.

I'd call you but it is 7 AM and your eyelids are probably still shut ;)

249-9384 I get up at 5:30 am erryday. Come get it.

It's **** ugly but hey man you know it was badass.How bad did it hurt? Lol.

:fist: :D

"I let off at 135" no ****ing way.

Or was it?

Matter of fact I wouldn''t sell you shit.Go rape somebody else preacherman.

:fist: :fist:

Did that double fist work??

Last edited:

T-Bone

You demonstrate extreme bi-polar tendencies at times.

Wish you could afford to fix your Ty so I could mop you up with the Z06 but it appears your glory days have come to an end. If you prefer to sell it to someone else, that is fine with me. I was gonna part it out anyway since it has been wrecked almost as much as Hugh Heffner has been married and you never really took good care of it while you owned it.

Might as well add it to the graveyard right now :D.

249-9384 I get up at 5:30 am erryday. Come get it.

It's **** ugly but hey man you know it was badass.How bad did it hurt? Lol.

:fist: :D

"I let off at 135" no ****ing way.

Or was it?

Matter of fact I wouldn''t sell you shit.Go rape somebody else preacherman.

:fist: :fist:

Did that double fist work??

scottyblazinlow

Red tyclone

jimmy are you selling your ty, if you are can you send me some pics. My brother is thinking about getting one now

Jimmy

Banned

You demonstrate extreme bi-polar tendencies at times.

Wish you could afford to fix your Ty so I could mop you up with the Z06 but it appears your glory days have come to an end. If you prefer to sell it to someone else, that is fine with me. I was gonna part it out anyway since it has been wrecked almost as much as Hugh Heffner has been married and you never really took good care of it while you owned it.

Might as well add it to the graveyard right now :D.

Classic mad Shaun reply. I only said that to make you rage.You haven't noticed that yet? I like to make you rage? :)

PM box cleared anybody and I mean anybody can come get this junk if they want it.

93 TY 2185

Donating Member

All Sold!

These are used and modified to work together.
Vortec Heads information
Casting # 12556140
Heads are modified with 7/16” Screw in rocker studs.
2.02 Intake 1.60 Exh Valves
Spring are 150 lbs seat pressure with a 370 lb nose pressure.
Heads are 60cc
Use 5/16” push rods not included(information only)

Modified lower intake for Vortec heads everything including heads port matched to each other. Upper polished also port matched. I want to keep this all together if I can.

Last edited: