Thanks to Josh and Mike

93 TY 2185

Donating Member
I had a great time guys thank you very much.
Ok.gif

Also it was fun seeing and talking to all of friends that I have made on SYTY.net over the years.

I hope we can work out these events so we can attract more people to attend.

Last edited:

4C FED

Absolutum Dominium
Re: Thanks to Josh and Mike

That's a pretty good sized gathering you have there. :tup:

BBW808

Yes. Thanks guys. We had a great time! And appreciate all of the efforts that went into this weekend. And to echo what Wade said, so good to see all of you again.

MikeRenz

not stock

Aeroking said:
I had a great time. Thanks guys
i have your cooler Brandon. :lol: We'll have to meet up sometime soon so i can get it back to you. Maybe if Les takes his camaro to the track we can go watch or somethin.

Thanks for your help brandon...esp w/ the map - even though my navigation skills are obviously horrible!

Chest Rockwell

Yup, another relaxing SyTy get-together, especially if it wasn't your truck breaking. Almost as much fun watching Don wrench on his Sy in the parking lot with the cardboard Typhoon running around as we had at the pool house. Nice weekend, glad I could hang out you guys one more time.

SY-1193

Had a great time. It was a good turnout! Thank you to all the organizers! Had a very fun and relaxing time hanging out with everyone it was just what I needed to break up the daily grind of work!

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

big thanks to all the guys giving me a hand over the weekend. to bad i just got home do to a broken front diff. what a bad weekend to own a sy :)

alwayswantedone

Donating Member

I also had a great time . Thanks to all who set it up and came out for making the event so great. Again like Wade said it was nice to see the old syty friends and the newer ones also.

SY2932

Administrator

Yep, you guys ROCK :cool:! A big thanks goes out to all the folks who made the journey out to the meet
icon_biggrin.gif
. Because without you, there wouldn't be a meet... A BIG thanks goes out to Roland (KETCH-UP) for the tool support (floor jack, jack stand, BFH, angle grinder, extension cord, gojo etc.)

Sorry to hear about the break down Don
icon_frown.gif
. How far did you make it home before it broke the second time? At least if you ever need help cutting down a half shaft in a hotel bath tub again, you know who to call
icon_lol.gif
. THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME EVERYONE!

MikeRenz

not stock

yea how come something always occurs involving me and a bathtub. At least this time my bathtub was used, and i wasn't the one causing havoc in it.

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

^Ha!

Nice trip...good to see all the trucks. Trip home was uneventful EXCEPT for being the center of a rain storm that I'm sure knocked the wax right off my truck! :lol: What would a ride in a SyTy be without a major rainstorm? (on my way to the GMHTP shoot in the Sy, hit the same damn thing!)

Rained so hard that water actually got in the truck (via one of the side/back windows I think). And we couldn't outrun the storm...it followed us for a good part of final leg.

There were a number of trucks on the road coming home from Carlisle that were cool to see...a wrapped SRT8, a tubbed Chevy C-10, a Rat Rod willy, and a few others. ALL in the rain.

Aside from the bee sting, Ethan did well and was glad he went! (glad I brought the football!) He kicked my ass in putt-putt, as usual. :roll:

The award was a nice surprise. I'd like to thank all previous owners of 1237 who unknowingly made it easy for me to keep this truck factory fresh! Thanks to Mike C. (and others) for noticing the mouse kitchen on my ABS unit. I will get the bastards!!! :rant: :1gun:

CLONE

I had a good time also. I thank everyone for coming. Brandon, John and Renz did a lot to make this meet what it was and I can't thank them enough. Hopefully next years will be bigger and better.

dgoodhue

BuSTeD 4.3

I had a good time as well thanks for those behind the scene for doing all the leg work. I like the pool house/BBQ/Show n Shine Idea. It was nice to change up the Hotel Parking lot hang out,

MikeRenz

not stock

Yea big thanks to Spencer for suggesting the pool house. If we happen to have another pittsburgh meet, and spencer still lives there....i'm sure we'll reuse the facilities.

I was happy to not spend the entire weekend in the hotel parking lot...plus the pool house provided some much needed shade for those of us who burn easily.

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

yes, great job by the event team.. great execution as well.. thanks guys..

I know danielle had no issues sitting next to a pool in the sun all day.. only problem is now she might not want to sit in parking lots anymore.

92TYPHOON937

well all i can say is i hope to make it next year with a ty i might trailer it though i do not trust it hope it happens next year i will come unless something serious happens cause i will have my license back sometime in december :tup:

CLONE

MikeRenz said:
Yea big thanks to Spencer for suggesting the pool house. If we happen to have another pittsburgh meet, and spencer still lives there....i'm sure we'll reuse the facilities.

Yes, big thanks to Spencer for the pool house. To bad he sold his fake Syclone, those wrench sessions used to be fun. :D

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

30 min from pittsburg

SY2932 said:
Yep, you guys ROCK :cool:! A big thanks goes out to all the folks who made the journey out to the meet
icon_biggrin.gif
. Because without you, there wouldn't be a meet... A BIG thanks goes out to Roland (KETCH-UP) for the tool support (floor jack, jack stand, BFH, angle grinder, extension cord, gojo etc.)

Sorry to hear about the break down Don
icon_frown.gif
. How far did you make it home before it broke the second time? At least if you ever need help cutting down a half shaft in a hotel bath tub again, you know who to call
icon_lol.gif
. THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME EVERYONE!