Results

tnsyty

First 4 runs with out it had a best of 14.37@97

I got 3 runs with the propshaft in at the end of the day. Best of 13.50@99.7, next at 13.59@98. Tried leaning it out a touch and the last run and let out because it got into some knock in 3rd. 14.2@96.

Thank you to Patrick? for letting me borrow your scanner, and changing my alternator. Also thanks for the guy who let me borrow the 32mm so I could put my propshaft in.

Had a great time. I really liked the covered bleachers better then KCIR.

Flyin Ryan

hated cuz he drives fords
Re: Results

what was your sixty foot times without the propshaft? had to be absolutely horrible numbers lol

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6

your welcome on the ALT change and the use of the scanner. sorry i can't remember the name.

My results were all runs were @ 15-16 psi the outside air temp was mid to upper 90's

run1 time 10:58 am --1.91 60ft 13.92 @94.05 i shot myself in the foot cause i over revved the motor in third gear delaying the shift to od.

run2 time 12:47pm 1.91 60ft 13.77 @95.55. i was spining before the launch boost again was 15-16psi and i shifted the truck into OD when itshifted to second gear. i also removed the k/n air filter from the stock air box assembly.

run 3 time 1:15 2.001 60ft 13.94 @95.53 i spun yet again i shifted the truck into OD after the second gear shift. i totally removed the air box assembly to leave just the oranage hose connected to the turbo. note no gains were yeilded without the air box!

run4 time 2:06 2.15 60ft 14.22 @95.35 The truck didn't spin at all just bogged and slowed the 60ft down. i reinstalled the air box assembly since i was racing in the pure stock class..

The last three runs the mph was all in the same range. i pretty happy with how it runs considering it was a dog when i first bought it.

so is the inline for a stock truck with exhaust?

SYO237

SyTy Registry

AutoX Results:

Ian Turgeon - Coilover Supension: 36.xx
Eric Manfra - Air Bags: 37.xx

Ryan Wheeler - Stock Suspension: 37.46
Adam Ribakoff - Stock Suspension: 37.5

tnsyty

I would say 13.9 in a stock truck is about right. Especially seeing my lousy 13.5 on a 20G truck.

Brassmonkey

Cruzin' Mel Man

Pat, for a an 18 y/o stocker in that kind of heat, that isn't too bad. When I had mine pure stock (a week old, Dec 91 Gulfport, MS) it ran 13.5's with 1.79 60' and no spin. The first thing I did was change the thermostat from 195 to 160 and it ran 13.3's.

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6

Pat, for a an 18 y/o stocker in that kind of heat, that isn't too bad. When I had mine pure stock (a week old, Dec 91 Gulfport, MS) it ran 13.5's with 1.79 60' and no spin. The first thing I did was change the thermostat from 195 to 160 and it ran 13.3's.

kewl

my best was a 13.77 @95.5

SYO237

SyTy Registry

13.4@98 breaking up all the way down and only getting 12-13psi max on the boost controller before we figured it out. Never made another pass after loading up a new code59 bin and fixing the controller.

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

14.4 i think.. it was hot out and broken motor mounts = downpipe hitting frame = false knock.

autoX was fun, but i tore up my steering.. going to have to replace pitman arm and everything else on the steering linkage.

JKsSyclone

Mine were slow and slower.:lol: I gotta get Christina back on the track more often. Like Jimmy said, she needs to drive it like she stole it.