Shindig Reflections by Hood

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost
Re: Shindig Reflections by Hood

2 additions:

- Duncan was financially generous for buying Dobrick's cart rides Sat. night. Almost TOO generous.
- People from Indiana might look like they weigh 150 or 160 lbs, but in reality they only weigh 25 lbs and can catch your azz in a go-cart like no one else. Georgians and Floridians on the other hand weigh MUCH more than they look like.

I vote for go-cart weight ballasts next year.

I can't believe you doubt my generoisty?

Got give a big :tdown: on go cart ballasts. I thought it was run what you brung.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Dunc admitted to me that he did a P&P and took the boost flag off on the cart before riding.

sytyguy

Moderated User

I can't believe you doubt my generoisty?

Got give a big :tdown: on go cart ballasts. I thought it was run what you brung.
Crap....weight loss time. I'm coming to Bowling Green looking like Dobrick......well better, but like him.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Anyone notice the ongoing trend that when we have a FAST/GAST meet, there is always a toilet or plumbing issue?

Sy229

Move with Purpose

I was just thinking that this was the first meet I've been to where a truck did not break down (like mine did just 25 from home for the last one). Maybe this is a turning point for these trucks... Nah.

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life

-synoma is a badass truck that has alittle bit of a traction issue.
-never speculate on how someone is going to look till you see them in person.
- Tim can drink Grain like there is no ones business.
-when hood has been yelling the night before and looses his voice he sounds like a 13 year old going through pubity
-mike scott does not care becasue it not his neice.
-robs trucks are some of the best trucks I have seen.
- make sure you tighten up all t-clamps or you will blow a hose off going through the 1st toll going to the track.
-Dennis's truck is one of the best looking and fastest (stock injector) ty I have seen.
-just becasue you put a big bore kit on a pocket bike does not make it fast!!!
-get a written contract with the hotel saying if we raise hell the cops will not be call.
-orlando speedway is preped very well. (camaro drive shaft and civic axle) on the same run.
-dennis's kids are going to want pocket bikes for christmas.
-dumd ass people in at flying jays cannot see when back up expecially when there is a big ass RV right behind them.
-duncan give dobrick hell nonstop.
-some how jeffs brother got a diper on his pellow.
-gas station bisket, greasy pizza and power aids are not good combination.
-pricks in lexus's thinks he is cool when he gets his ass handed (no just once but twice) to him and then put is flashers on
-7 year old kids will always be better than sytys he rocked my world in go carts.

looking foward to it agian next year. nats are going to be fun also. Hopefully will can do some pocket bike racing and some more syty madness.

later pope

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

Maybe this is a turning point for these trucks... Nah.
Thats because of the awesome tuning session we had :tup::rotf:

-When you talk about how fast your trucks going to run in front of people, you always run slower.
- Next time a cute chick smiles at you when buying go cart tickets from her, remember to flirt back.
- Magic markers suck.
- So do wrist bands with printed numbers on them for that matter.
- Never walk into a bathroom after Pope says he needs to shit.
- Always remember Doug.
- "Ain't my kid, I dont give a ****" might have been said more then "I'm Scott Kilpatrick and I'll kick your ass"
- The over/under bet on Jeff were getting closer and closer all weekend.
- Keith forgot the FAST stickers, again
- JSM guys are a blast to be around.

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost

-
-never speculate on how someone is going to look till you see them in person.

looking foward to it agian next year. nats are going to be fun also. Hopefully will can do some pocket bike racing and some more syty madness.

later pope

You guys are killing me. What did you guys imagine that I was like 4'11'' or something????

BTW There will be plenty of go cart shenigans @ Nats 11 and we can work on some pocket bike races. especially if you guys can bring all those cones to the BG.:tup:

JSM

I can promise bowling green will be full of trouble and entertainment.

- I plan to show up AND be around.
- all the JSM crew will be there
- Dobrick will be there still without a truck
enough said

sytyguy

Moderated User

You guys are killing me. What did you guys imagine that I was like 4'11'' or something????

BTW There will be plenty of go cart shenigans @ Nats 11 and we can work on some pocket bike races. especially if you guys can bring all those cones to the BG.:tup:
I expected you to look different too. Like what? I dunno......hard to remember now that I've seen you and know what you look like.

The cones will be there.
The chopper will be there.
And hopefully, I can bring a trailer full of go karts.

:tup:

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy

I have nothing but good things to say about the meet and will make a better post when I get back to a real keyboard in a day on so. I only have acess to a tablet PC right now without a keyboard. And the "crackberry" of course

As always the people really made the event for me!!

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life

of course it was an accident.

Yea right.
bridget said that i was nothing and that she could take on me,jeremy, dobrick, and mike scott all at once that would have been fun.lol :p