SyTys@Carlisle 2015 Aug 7-9

gary sy

Re: SyTys@Carlisle 2015 Aug 7-9

I may be able to go. i will trailer the sy there but can i leave my trailer at the hotel or do i have to pay the 15 bucks for trailer space? Also that registration says that it will admit 2 for the weekend but i may have another guy coming and i dont see how to add another person. Anyone know?

just have the other guy ride in from the hotel with another sy/ty I will have a seat in my sy no problem then he wont have to pay :tup:

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

Ok. I got confirmation on my vacation and its a go. So should i not pay the 15 bucks for the trailer parking or should i? I plan on registering tonight After my shift.

gary sy

Ok. I got confirmation on my vacation and its a go. So should i not pay the 15 bucks for the trailer parking or should i? I plan on registering tonight After my shift.

Leave the trailer @ hotel and on Sunday they let us bring the truck and trailer in to pick up our truck,s without a fee ! :tup:

sytyguy

Moderated User

I offer this nearly every meet and I'll offer it again, I live not far from the big Georgia Tire Rack warehouse, so if anyone needs tires delivered for free, LMK. I'll be glad to pick them up and bring them to you.

2500avalanche

Curious, do you have the same building as last year?
Nevermind, I just looked at the original post! Good times. Looking forward to seeing everyone again

Last edited:

4cefed5

I will be there for work. I will have an 80' booth on the midway. See you there

Sy10

Still shifting...

Looking to take my dad's Syclone down for the whole weekend in the pavillion, but need either someone to lend me a truck + trailer (I have someone willing if need be), or someone that would volounteer to trailer it down from Mt. Bethel to the Fairgrounds. I'll pay for gas and expenses. My mom will probably be bringing down the white Ty for 1 or 2 days as well, but need to finalize things before we can register...

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

i didn't see an option to register to just show up and get inside to the building again. I'll be bring my cts. Still too lazy to fit the Ty

gary sy

i didn't see an option to register to just show up and get inside to the building again. I'll be bring my cts. Still too lazy to fit the Ty

Just register your ty and put the sticker on whatever you drive and you can come and go all weekend with it! Other wise you have to pay $20 a day to come in. :tup: :tup:

Sy10

Still shifting...

regretably it does'nt look like I'll still be here to make it. But I had a hellova good time last year.
Jack

Don't worry dad, just registered your Syclone and white Ty tonight! Both should be inside the building, going to check and see if the Ty is still a go. Got more than enough space to bring your coffee can down for the weekend and get to see the show again this year. Love you dad! :tup:

On the topic of registration, is there a thread for the hotel registration? Couldn't find it, unless I looked for the wrong keyword...

"Nickel"

S-Series Syco

Don't worry dad, just registered your Syclone and white Ty tonight! Both should be inside the building, going to check and see if the Ty is still a go. Got more than enough space to bring your coffee can down for the weekend and get to see the show again this year. Love you dad! :tup:

On the topic of registration, is there a thread for the hotel registration? Couldn't find it, unless I looked for the wrong keyword...

Here you go man,:tup:
http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102821

"Nickel"

S-Series Syco

Sy 2247 will not be attending ....:tdown:...

... I however am still going. :tup:

Can I still use my sticker on my Wrangler, or Teal S-10 to park inside?