Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
Members
MEAT BALL
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by MEAT BALL
M
Tps ?
What is the correct voltage reading for a TPS at closed throttle and WOT
MEAT BALL
Thread
Apr 5, 2005
Replies: 5
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Turbo ???
Re: Turbo ??? Sorry, I'm looking for the inlet diameter.
MEAT BALL
Post #3
Mar 29, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Turbo ???
Dose anybody know the outside diameter of a stock turbo???
MEAT BALL
Thread
Mar 29, 2005
Replies: 2
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Bilstein ????
93 ty getting rid of air shocks, what are the Bilstein part numbers for 2" lowering shocks. :rotf:
MEAT BALL
Thread
Mar 22, 2005
Replies: 0
Forum:
Steering, Suspension & Brakes
M
Air Filter ?
Re: Air Filter ? I saw someone with a filter setup that the filter went on the turbo without a inlet pipe. Has anyone seen this and does it work????
MEAT BALL
Post #3
Mar 21, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Air Filter ?
Looking for a nice simple air filter setup any ideas?? Also do I need to get a adjustable fuel reg when I do that?? All stock ty
MEAT BALL
Thread
Mar 20, 2005
Replies: 2
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot I put a new IC pump on and it runs perfect. Thanks for all the help.
MEAT BALL
Post #17
Mar 20, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot I got some parts on order and I'll let you guys know what happens.
MEAT BALL
Post #16
Mar 17, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Ic Pump ?
I'm looking for a good IC pump for a stock ty. Does ATR sell pumps if so whats the part# and how much is it????
MEAT BALL
Thread
Mar 16, 2005
Replies: 9
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot Thanks for the good info everyone
MEAT BALL
Post #13
Mar 16, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot I just got the ty but at WOT it runs pretty good. It's just at idle when it's hot.
MEAT BALL
Post #11
Mar 15, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot Just put a new coil and module on both are ac delco.
MEAT BALL
Post #9
Mar 15, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot Anything besides the IC pump???
MEAT BALL
Post #7
Mar 15, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot I Didn't Know About The Fues There But I Did Hot Wire It And It Didn't Kick On. The Truck Does Have 79,000 Miles. A Full Tune Up And All The Vac Lines Are New.
MEAT BALL
Post #5
Mar 14, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
M
Engine Misses When Hot
Re: Engine Misses When Hot I Just Found Out My Cooler Pump Is Not Working Do You Think That Would Cause That????
MEAT BALL
Post #3
Mar 14, 2005
Forum:
Engine & Exhaust Tech
Home
Members
MEAT BALL
Top