Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

WyoSyclone

Active member
Just checking to make sure any members down in the Southeast made it through the weather OK during these last few days.

Anyone have any news?
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

We're okay down here (Savannah), but around us caught hell.
 

WyoSyclone

Active member
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

We're okay down here (Savannah), but around us caught hell.

Same happened to my Aunt. She lives in Paris Tennessee and is fine with some trees down and power out, but South of them caught hell too. Sad seeing the pictures.
 

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

Same happened to my Aunt. She lives in Paris Tennessee and is fine with some trees down and power out, but South of them caught hell too. Sad seeing the pictures.
Yeah, Alabama took the worst damage as far as I can tell (128 of the 178 deaths from the storm). I'm glad we were spared, but am in prayer for all those who weren't.
 

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

Were fine up here. Alot of poeple have trees down thats about it.
 

TNPhoon

1of28
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

No major issues in the Nashville area. Just trees down, some structures damaged and flooding.
South of us got hit a bit. Murfreesboro/Rutherford county kept getting hit back to back to back.
Most of the damage in Tennessee is south near the Alabama state line. And tomorrow morning I am headed to Birmingham. Should be fun.
 

Mprt Kla

Donating Member
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

Va got a little bit of the storm, they were calling for golf ball size hail at one point...which really sucks because I dont have a garage. I ended up dropping the sy off at my works parking garage for the day to avoid dents everywhere...luckly the hail never showed around me. There were some touch-downs around the area but nothing major here at all.
 

syclone rider

New member
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

Man it's crazy around my neck of the woods luckily nothing at my house but 2 miles away a gas station doesn't exist anymore. Killed 6 so far. Leveled a trailer park killing just 2. Prolly 50 houses leveled. Funny thing is I slept thru it.
 
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

Here in the Shoals area we were fortunate, only minor damage. Folks around us were not as lucky. I've never seen the like of deadly storms in one day! One went within sight of our shop, and made its way to a small town called Phil Campbell and wiped it off the map, so I feel blessed. Thanks for the concern:tup:
 

NCTyphoon

New member
Re: Everyone in the Southeast Safe?

We're good here. About 45-60 mi north and east of us got clobbered a few weeks ago with another storm system. Some uprooted trees here and there, am counting my blessings we dodged the storms last night
 
Top