Which Turbo to go with?

Osmosis

New member
Re: Which Turbo to go with?

Here is the list of my mods below. I know better than to just throw a turbo on a car and expect massive gians.:oops: I added a 2800 stall with the new trubo.

My mods include; 3 bar map with code 59, devils own alky control kit, 3 inch magnaflow cat back, removed the cat & replaced with an electronic exhaust dump, PLX wide band o2 kit, walbro 255lph fuel pump, syty AFPR set at 50 psi, boost valve manual boost controller, Gilbert propshaft, Tuner Pro, Surflow intercooler pump kit with rubber hoses, 160 stat, RPM stage 3 60/1 turbo with 2800 stall converter and huge tranny cooler.
 

WyoSyclone

Active member
Re: Which Turbo to go with?

Here is the list of my mods below. I know better than to just throw a turbo on a car and expect massive gians.:oops: I added a 2800 stall with the new trubo.

My mods include; 3 bar map with code 59, devils own alky control kit, 3 inch magnaflow cat back, removed the cat & replaced with an electronic exhaust dump, PLX wide band o2 kit, walbro 255lph fuel pump, syty AFPR set at 50 psi, boost valve manual boost controller, Gilbert propshaft, Tuner Pro, Surflow intercooler pump kit with rubber hoses, 160 stat, RPM stage 3 60/1 turbo with 2800 stall converter and huge tranny cooler.

I got your email.... if you can mail over the bin and log I'll take a look tomorrow. :D
 

evberger22

BOOSTYD
Re: Which Turbo to go with?

Nothing wrong with upgrading the turbo on a stock engine. For sure talk to Nolan, he has given me great advice before. Maybe just keep it simple, upgrade the turbo, little more fuel with some alky and a perfect tune.



This is exactly what I was thinking, Keep it simple....for now. I have new valve seals in a bag still, just have not had time to put them in.
 
Top